Nissan R390 GT1 or Toyota GT-ONE?

• Thread starter Blur
  • 43 comments
i have to admit, I was racing Pro races (15laps) with the stock 787B that i won, and sometimes would not even have to change tires!! but no-way is it faster than the GT-One. but the 787 is an impressive car

Depends on driver and tuning, I've heard a lot of stories to suggest people have gotten far better times out of a 787B, however looking at MR records all you see is TS020 and R390.

Erm, what's >! in? >= is greater than or equal to as far as I knew. Only time I've seen ! would be != for 'not equal to'.

I'm not to that race yet but in GT2 I preferred the GT-One because it was more fun to whip around the corners.

I mean not all of us go to get consistant times, some of us want to try to keep control in a very FUN situation

Okay one of us:lol:

The first time I did the championship I got the GT-One, then the second time, the Viper Concept. I finally got the R390 on the third time of trying, and to be honest, as long as you get one of them it really doesn't matter which. The GT-One seems marginally more powerful - the R390 more consistent. You can't fail to win any race with either one, so I can't say it matters.

In GT2 the TS020 is faster by a mile but the 97 R390 still kicks something, GT3 the
R390 has better hasn't quite got the top speed but kicks in acceleration and it handles better than the TS020. Either way though they are probably my favourite racing cars and you can go wrong with any of them.

Back