No more Track map

  • Thread starter Thread starter aLLeKs
  • 3 comments
  • 670 views
Messages
50
Messages
aLLeKs_lxs
Hello,
I have a question. since a few hours I don't have the track map on my hud anymore.
Is there an option to enable it again? Or is it a progress to make it harder if you gained more expierence?
 
Thats what the highlighted racing line showing braking points is for now. Though NFS: shift had both......
 
There was a track map and a racing line, so where is it? I had it until a few hours when is dispappeared.
I still can configure the size of that map and if it is fixed or turn with the car... but the map is gone


Update:
I don't know why, but after I drove a race in arcade mode the track map is back again?
maybe a bug?
 
Last edited:
Back