no way 2 catch me lol

• Thread starter DENAL[]
  • 108 comments
look man if ur makeing some thin stupid should i advice u?
all i wanna iz da advice but they cant stop making fun on me!!!
:(
anyway
my english not well!!!!
soooooo plz 4gev me guyz

Originally posted by DENAL[]
look man if ur makeing some thin stupid should i advice u?
all i wanna iz da advice but they cant stop making fun on me!!!
:(
anyway
my english not well!!!!
soooooo plz 4gev me guyz

you CAN speak english well, you know how to write it down, yet you write with z instead of s and ur in place of you're and stupidity like that. and dont even get me started on the 4gev me guyz 'cuase I'll pee on you. there is no way of teaching something to someone who doesnt want to apply it, so, if you want us to take you seriously, and I quote: but they cant stop making fun on me!!!, at least you can try to speak like a civilized person.
that is one. the other, you want advice? you need good taste first, and that is something that doesnt show up in ANY of your chops, and by consecuence, in you. as someone said here, they absolutely suck. sorry, but it is true. when I first got here and saw, it was like "omg no... a blinger/ricer :rolleyes:" so there. advice? stop putting "dubs" on ANY car. put some nice rims on them, with a reasonable size. the things on the hummer wuld be like 45 inches. please. and select your wheels well. also, STOP putting "stickers" all over the cars like blob. it looks INCREDIBLY cheap. that would be a start.

Cano

:mischievous:

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 78
👎:yuck: No ofence but there all bad. I've done chooping at my dads house (never posted em here" and there acually look real.

Ok first thing you should do is learn how to use the hue option to change panit colors. then learn how to cut peices out (like spoilers). Then paste them in a good spot and give them the right ammount of blur so it does not look pasted.

He didn't do the plate, or the glow. They're in the original. All he did was add the horrible rims, and add some horrible lighting effects. Those rims are at too low a resolution for that picture. They look like ****.

u guys all suck don't think your god this is most likely his first few trys and don't go saying u were alll the best when u first started like holy crap guys let him be they will get better with time

i am in total shock. i am deeply sadened by the pictures i have see. i would like to apologize to all of those who have seen them and i would like to assure you that we will hunt down and punish the one who did this. haha

hey denali read some tutorials....well lots of tutorials then spend some more...alot more time on them. and they might look decent.

nate

Originally posted by DENAL[]
god im man so im not gonna answer u guyz i'll just keep ignoring u
huh!!!
they cant say thanx or u must do that (at least tell me 2 do some thin eles )
and i bet if some 1 make like my pic's
in da photo shop
huh

Attachments

• question.jpg
    question.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 55
OK, Denalli, Ill tell you what you AND Km have to do:
1- NEVER have a car. you´d ruin it. neons, "dubs" and "it rocks" omg. you are THIS side of stupid.
2- NEVER, NEVER EVER EVER GRAB PHOTOSHOP AGAIN.
3- NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER have a car, again.

Cano

couldnt agree more with Initial Racing. this thread INCREDIBLY sucks.

Back