no way 2 catch me lol

• Thread starter DENAL[]
  • 108 comments
Originally posted by Cano
OK, Denalli, Ill tell you what you AND Km have to do:
1- NEVER have a car. you´d ruin it. neons, "dubs" and "it rocks" omg. you are THIS side of stupid.
2- NEVER, NEVER EVER EVER GRAB PHOTOSHOP AGAIN.
3- NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER have a car, again.

Cano

couldnt agree more with Initial Racing. this thread INCREDIBLY sucks.

why don't u shove this post up your ass ok dude i don't see u with your god like photoshops here now do we he is a beginner so why don't u all go shove it up your collective asses ok leave the poor kid alone he is trying to get better all all u guys say oh this sucks don't grab photoshop again why not tell him what do do better so he can get better like wtf no one know how to help anyone round here anymore

I often find that those with the most skill and experience give the best criticism and have the most patience with people. And vice-versa, those that have the least talent compensate by denouncing the work of others. Granted, this will always happen, especially in this type of detached environment. But, maybe if some of us paused before 'opening our mouths' then we would all gain something.

It's very easy to dish out criticism from behind a keyboard, to a faceless individual thousands of miles away, who you will never meet in your lives. But, I wonder if these people would be so scathing if they were face to face with the person they were criticising. I think that these chaps should post up some of their work on here and let others give them some opinions and constructive criticism.

Just a thought;)

EDIT: But, Denal[] I think that everbody would appreciate it if you could try to refrain from using shorthand l1ke d1z, I don't know about anybody else, but it gives me a headache.

Originally posted by km
why don't u shove this post up your ass ok dude i don't see u with your god like photoshops here now do we he is a beginner so why don't u all go shove it up your collective asses ok leave the poor kid alone he is trying to get better all all u guys say oh this sucks don't grab photoshop again why not tell him what do do better so he can get better like wtf no one know how to help anyone round here anymore

longest run-on sentence i've ever seen where is ur comma button :confused: :confused: :confused:

Can someone (NocturnalPS, sn00pie) put us all out of our misery? Please!

Originally posted by DENAL[]
hey man what a hell is that it's s*** man if u wanna play well lets play me and you ok starting from tomoro
ok

Lol look at this freak! Is he trying to start an internet fight with me? :lol: Dude it's words :slap slap: You can't fight here :rolleyes:

hahhahha i didnt say fight i sayed if u wanna play well hell yah i will play
so .... now i will play with you
me or u or any1 bring some cars pic's and then we play with it in photo shop and then we will see how's better .
huh
tomoro

noen

Attachments

• 370611_1_full copy.jpg
    370611_1_full copy.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 64
ok i think we can lock this one up u guys are a bunch of jurk's he is a beginer at this **** andu don't even help him so if u guys don't want to help stay out of the posts he makes

Originally posted by chaser_fan
I often find that those with the most skill and experience give the best criticism and have the most patience with people. And vice-versa, those that have the least talent compensate by denouncing the work of others. Granted, this will always happen, especially in this type of detached environment. But, maybe if some of us paused before 'opening our mouths' then we would all gain something.

It's very easy to dish out criticism from behind a keyboard, to a faceless individual thousands of miles away, who you will never meet in your lives. But, I wonder if these people would be so scathing if they were face to face with the person they were criticising. I think that these chaps should post up some of their work on here and let others give them some opinions and constructive criticism.

Just a thought;)

EDIT: But, Denal[] I think that everbody would appreciate it if you could try to refrain from using shorthand l1ke d1z, I don't know about anybody else, but it gives me a headache.

I completly agree with you Chaser. At least it seems like someone has their head scrwed on. O well...
But DENAL[]. You want advice, I'll give you some. Personally I could live with your chops but to be honest I think they'd look a lot better and porbably wouldn't be so unreal if you got rid of the stickers. Just try a chop with out stickers man and maybe just a few spoilers and rhims or something but cut the stickers :) .
Also as Chaser said and others have said reading most of your posts gave me a proper headache with the shorthand. Like yourself there are quite a few other members here at GTP that don't have English as their first or second language. So they'd probably strugle reading it normally if they couldn't get it translated and you typing in short hand would just make the situation worse for them. They'll just give up and won't read your posts. You may think it's harsh, but it's true. If you can't type very good English, it doesn't matter if you actually type it kind of properly, as long as it's not the stupid short hand and makes sense.

me or u or any1 bring some cars pic's and then we play with it in photo shop and then we will see how's better .
huh
tomoro

I'm obviously not like you.... i don't like playing with men. But it's the 21st Century, i'm sure you'll find other gay men to play with.

Firstly: Stp fukn postin sht and typin lik sum derangd ejit

You wanna battle?
laughing.gif

MODERATOR PLEEEEEEEEASE
broom.gif

Originally posted by km

I tried to help, I gave tips on how to do his chops better. and he keeps telling everyone he's better than them. and I can tell, the dude AINT better than NO ****ING ONE in this forum. he is an ass. from his taste in automobiles I can tell, for his attitude against other persons who dont tell him he is bad just because, they know how to do the photoshop car stuff, I compete with them week after week and competition is tough, and I can say I am pretty talented myself, but there are many people here that are, too. the poor sap wants to take on donbenni for a psc fight? im laughing here in mexico and you can hear me to wherever you live. Don is SKILLED, he just doesnt go and add stupid, pixelated wheels, adds lame-looking stickers and completely overput wings... he adds all of those, but does it the right way, his chops look RE-AL and cool, even if they are not of my taste. I have always questioned his style, even got into a fight with him once, but his chops are WAY good. quality cant be ignored, and this Denali has the same quality as something made in mexico. stop defending him, dude, because his chops suck, but you make him "think" he is any good. wich he isnt. a newbie? nah. look at how many chops he has done. that he hasnt practiced any more than adding the stupid stickers and stuff like that and is THAT mediocre is another matter altogether.

Cano

EVENR MORE mediocre, the fact that "i'll man but 1st kiss my ***
LoL
im better than u" wich is the best gag in the history of GTP. moderator, please.

he is a beginer and yes they all suck at first but with time he will get better ok so i will defend him all i damn well plz i don't think u were a god at photoshop when u first started so just cut him a little slack ok that is all i ask

Originally posted by km
he is a beginer and yes they all suck at first but with time he will get better ok so i will defend him all i damn well plz i don't think u were a god at photoshop when u first started so just cut him a little slack ok that is all i ask

I'm wondering why you haven't been banned yet... I haven't seen one single post from you that actually made sense.

I think you guys are a bit harsh... yeah, the chops aren't that good, but hey, we all have to learn somewhere.

huh
tomoro

Wait, you guys are not harsh at all, my mistake.

Hey, Danal[], i'll take you on a contest, no problem. I'll let you choose what you want to chop, and we'll do it! Whenever you want, i'm ready.

Originally posted by PunkRock
Wait, you guys are not harsh at all, my mistake.

Hey, Danal[], i'll take you on a contest, no problem. I'll let you choose what you want to chop, and we'll do it! Whenever you want, i'm ready.
look im gonna do it and im gonna win but remimber why im doing this( cuz i wanna some respict me and KM) ok?
if i won u'll do that !!!
if u win i wont do chops again ok? deal?

that's it i give up u are all actting like five year olds i'm not protecting u anymore dude forget this **** god alll of u need to grow up go and compare your dick sizes someware else like holy crap there just pics:rolleyes:

look im gonna do it and im gonna win but remimber why im doing this( cuz i wanna some respict me and KM) ok?
if i won u'll do that !!!
if u win i wont do chops again ok? deal?

That's not even funny :odd:

This is the FUNNIEST **** i've EVER read! Lol this idiot is gonna battle PR... the same PR who is the bain of every GTP chopper because he always puts 100% into his chops and they always look sweet as!!
In the style of Janice... : Oh... My... God

I've had a boring ass day, but reading the last couple of pages has cheered me up no end :)

Oo and thanks for the words of confidence Cano ;)

well u to guys are good but u have mistakes and remimber man im doing this cuz every one maked fun on me so what do u think that i'll say huh????

But can't you see that everyone is gonna make more fun of you when you get destroyed in a competition? And then all those that made fun of you will be right

Back