Click here to convert 3:00 GMT/UTC to your local time

Times:
Bronze: 2:42.000
Silver: 2:29.000
Gold: 2:25.000

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.16,000
Silver: Cr.32,000
Gold: Cr.65,000 + GT OLD GENERATION 005-W paint chip.

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Entry Requirements:
PP: 500, Tires: SH or less.
Nitrous cannot be installed.
Eligible Cars: Normal Car.

Course Conditions:
Time: 17:00
Precipitation: 0%
Track: Mount Panorama Racing Circuit

BathurstTrackSL.jpg

Tunes:

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @praiano63 - Praiano GT6 Tunes

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @Bowtie-muscle - Bowtie's Speed Shop

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @WhoosierGirl

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @CRANK_U1

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @SW__10

Seasonal tunes directory here maintained by @XS.

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

OP may not be updated daily between 7:00 and 19:00 GMT/UTC.
Reason: Sleep and other life-related tasks in my -7:00 GMT/UTC time zone.

----------------------------------------------
Mount Panorama Circuit (Bathurst) - Track Introduction

----------------------------------------------
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna

Last edited:
Well, I told myself I'd get back into the seasonal time trials, although I prefer racing on Bathurst and not hot lapping it, I'll do it anyways. :)

Racing at 600pp since last week here was good practice, this 500pp is 10-15 seconds slower; leaderboards seem full of every car imaginable so far. Trying the Ruf GT so far silver but gold is there in sight.

Damn...I just noticed there were new seasonal events in GT6, so I check out the leaderboard for familiar names before I give it a go. Who do I see sitting in the #1 position? @WhoosierGirl , that's who! Right on WhoosierGirl...I guess if anyone wants "proof" all they have to do is click on your name in the leaderboard this time... ;-) Good job!

EDIT: Oops. I didn't realize she had already posted in here. I should have paid more attention before I posted. Sorry about that...

i got 2:12.329 i really like this track but i really hate the GSX i would of liked race cars around this track i wont be doing this TT no more i dislike it i see best laps being mid 2:11 good luck everyone :) but do look like the look of this car gotta say looks amazing

Last edited:
Thank you mentioning the suzuki GSX-R/4, i first tried the KTM and managed silver.
With the Suzuki i got gold after 3 laps with almost 2 second to spare.
I'm not that good.
I used soft suspension (stock settings)
brake kit (stock settings)
did nothing with the gearbox (used the stock)
Max Clutch (triple)
race Exhaust
weight reduction C
Added 70KG at -50 ballast position.
Ended up with 499pp

Simple settings, i stopped with 3rd lap of 2:23:173

2:14.052 #20 early days though . Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 :) Used praiano's tune 👍 Thank You very much Master Tuner :bowdown:

Can do a high 2:13 with a few more hours effort though :)

Will wake tomorrow morning to be out of top 100 I would expect :lol:

Edit - 2:13.726 #89 - praiano's tune

:cheers:

Last edited:
Like the track, but don't like the car (GSX) at all. I'm bumping up the LSD values to the point I'm almost running a welded diff, and yet the car still snaps every chance it could.

I thought wow @WhoosierGirl, wow best time with Sirocco ! You must have tried it...what was your time roughly ?

I was already in the Suzuki so I just added the power adders and used it to start with, laps were kinda ugly but good enough. I was excited to see what my favorite VW could do so I changed to it, I then starting getting messages that I was using CS tires. I had purchased the SH along with the other parts before making any laps so no idea what others were seeing, my wear indicator showed SH's.

I made about a half lap with the VW when I got another message asking how did I that on CS, I got that 'here we go again feeling' put my head on the steering wheel and turned the PS3 off and went to bed.

I made about a half lap with the VW when I got another message asking how did I that on CS, I got that 'here we go again feeling' put my head on the steering wheel and turned the PS3 off and went to bed.

You got high up in the list. With SH or Cs tires, so what?probably a GT6 bug.
My ghost replay suddenly when real ghost half way the track.
stop feel that way, You're one good driver.

I watched your replay, wow.some millimeters from the walls, I always hit them at those points, hahaha that's why my time is 12 seconds slower.
Enjoy the game, let them ask, you don't always need to answer.

Did two laps, first red and second 2.16.xxx with DS3. Currently 148th. Still time on track for me, could do probably 2.14.xxx, but im a bit scared of that GSX ;) not giving 100% yet.
Whoosier - good time well done 👍 dare to share you setup? :sly:

Is it me or is the GSX more harder to handle on this track compared to Apricot Hill TT? I'm finding it that hard i've just gone full lsd and yet its still like driving on ice. I also made the front suspension stiffer which has helped a little.
Up to 2nd place atm but i don't feel like continuing as its really hard work.

Is it me or is the GSX more harder to handle on this track compared to Apricot Hill TT? I'm finding it that hard i've just gone full lsd and yet its still like driving on ice. I also made the front suspension stiffer which has helped a little.
Up to 2nd place atm but i don't feel like continuing as its really hard work.

Maybe it's the extra power? Because last time the time trial was for 450pp cars.

You got high up in the list. With SH or Cs tires, so what?probably a GT6 bug.
My ghost replay suddenly when real ghost half way the track.
stop feel that way, You're one good driver.

There was more to it than that, coming from a different thread and I wasn't enjoying myself anymore.

I watched your replay, wow.some millimeters from the walls, I always hit them at those points, hahaha that's why my time is 12 seconds slower.
Enjoy the game, let them ask, you don't always need to answer.

I did terrible on the uphill and slowed way too much for the left after the long straight but, you are right I was really close to the walls.
I might be able to get into the 2.11's and fairly sure I will be way down the list by tonight but, my name was in lights for a little while :)

Did two laps, first red and second 2.16.xxx with DS3. Currently 148th. Still time on track for me, could do probably 2.14.xxx, but im a bit scared of that GSX ;) not giving 100% yet.

This is from memory, currently at work...

Ride 102 105
Spring 4.50 5.25
Bound 3 3
Rebound 3 3
ARB 6 6
Camber 0 0
Toe -0.02 +0.20
Brakes 9 5

LSD 9/13/16

There was more to it than that, coming from a different thread and I wasn't enjoying myself anymore.

I did read the thread about the mount panorama with your pink Scirocco.
I did see your clip recorded with a phone or camera.
don't know if you meant that one, but i listen to your voice in that clip, it was not joyfull.

Again, it's Your score, if people don't believe you? dingdong them (dingdong means something else :cheers:)
Not happy with your score, your choice.
You're member here, and hit the top list today on mount panorama.
If other people are not happy with your score? Their problem, not yours.

As you can read, i trie to comfort you. But it is up to you to believe it.
Do not doubt yourself.

Keep driving WhoosierGirl.
You don't need comments to live.
Maybe stop posting your times, your name shows up in the online top list.
If someone doesn't respect you? You're not required to prove it to them.
Even if they all scream "Proofe?".You know if your score is true.:cool:

edit:
I have to add something.
i tried also mount panorama with a 500pp scirocco, i did not made it, But that is my problem, Not yours!!!:cheers:
Also, i always use my own settings and my own cars.
Not someone else's settings, that's too easy.I don't mind failing.
Greetz and have fun.

Last edited:
Maybe it's the extra power? Because last time the time trial was for 450pp cars.
I guess thats why then :) Tighter corners and an undulated track surface doesn't help either.

Good to see you getting involved in TTs again btw 👍

I think we are in the same place with this one. First run was a 2:16.xxx with I feel another 2-3 seconds in it for me. Very unstable under braking, will play with diff settings and BB first. Sector 2 or the top of the mountain and that initial downhill tight section is my weakest part of the track.

Last edited:
Back