Non-Racecar Super Lap: Mount Panorama Racing Circuit

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 262 comments
Nice time eclipsi :cheers: and congratulations P1 :mad: :) :D

My setup to GSX

500PO/267HP ( no reduction weight only new oil )

Suspension
100/90
3.56/5.60
4/4
4/5
6/7
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.05

Lsd
45/60/35

Gearbox
Vmax: 190 3.000
1/4.667
2/3.649
3/2.914
4/2.372
5/2.030
6/1.763

Weight
822kg +182 /postion 0

Downforce
+18 or +20
I was thinking exactly the same as you until got told from Rethima to do an oil change, cheers btw @Rethima 👍 :) And i just setup my power upgrades from there really. Gained 4 tenths on the straights alone with it everytime and i managed 5th place so all i can put it down to is your driving ability unfortunately.
hi mate I can't understand all how u gain 4 tenths can u explain easily)))

Just spent the last hour and some with the GSX. Couldn't manage better than Silver and it was my one and only valid lap (out of about 20). I'm definitely doing something wrong. Love this track, hate this car.

Well, I decided to revisit this and used the @WhoosierGirl tune. Managed a 2:16.808. I was white knuckling it trying not to invalidate my lap. It's so frustrating because I can do better in individual sections in other tries, but can never manage to string together a closer to perfect overall lap. So that official time for me will have to do.

hi mate I can't understand all how u gain 4 tenths can u explain easily)))
Put in a few laps with my old tune without oil change and then switch it to my new one with oil change, you will know what i'm talking about :) 👍

The matter has already been taken care of and resolved between me and the other party.

I'm sorry but that is so pathetic and untrue. Yes I had an apology for the mean spirited words but nothing about the issue I had with it all.

Resolution would have been a public acknowledgement that I did what I was "called out" to prove to you. Yes, you on GTP posted publicly "you're going to have to prove it to ME". So you took it upon yourself to be my accuser and my judge, publicly <---- this word means something to me.

Which is exactly what I did! I proved I could do what you couldn't at a lesser PP than you originally deemed "not believable".

And after spending some time reading older posts were you have firmly inserted you foot in your mouth and then either publicly apologized or admitted you were at fault afterwards, I would like the same respect.

You can save you insulting PM's and respond publicly, I doubt this will happen because I receive "compliments and accolades just because you happen to be female".

And as a woman who is not respected for her ability to place well in the TT's or for sharing her setups, I know my place and understand that it is ok to say anything you want and not be held accountable.

Last edited:
Well, I decided to revisit this and used the @WhoosierGirl tune. Managed a 2:16.808. I was white knuckling it trying not to invalidate my lap. It's so frustrating because I can do better in individual sections in other tries, but can never manage to string together a closer to perfect overall lap. So that official time for me will have to do.

Scratch that. 2:15.192

Managed to squeeze a short session in this evening and improved to a 2'11.292.

Using @eclipsee tune, but had to turn the rotation down a bit - Ramon, that's one evil car... how do you keep it on the track? :lol:

The hairpin on to the back straight is now officially my least favorite corner of any track... I threw a number of much better laps away there by losing the rear on turn in :mad:

Using @eclipsee tune, but had to turn the rotation down a bit - Ramon, that's one evil car... how do you keep it on the track? :lol:

The hairpin on to the back straight is now officially my least favorite corner of any track... I threw a number of much better laps away there by losing the rear on turn in :mad:

Wow, what a contrast: I've driven over 1500 miles, my wrists and hands hurt and I end up with the same time as you, who "managed to squeeze a short session in". I know you've done more than just the short session, but still, you make it seem so easy! Some day I hope it comes more easily for me. :irked: (Any suggestions??)

Wow, what a contrast: I've driven over 1500 miles, my wrists and hands hurt and I end up with the same time as you, who "managed to squeeze a short session in". I know you've done more than just the short session, but still, you make it seem so easy! Some day I hope it comes more easily for me. :irked: (Any suggestions??)

:lol:

I could say it's a 'Victoria Secret', but I won't!

This is my 3rd session in the car... around 2.5 hours total seat time. Can't really offer any advice beyond drive lots of cars a lot and your skills will improve... and I'm not saying this one is easy, quite the opposite - it's quite a tricky car to drive!

It will.
For me, it usually takes just 30 min to get within 1 sec of what I'm able to do, but squeezing out that last second is what takes so long time.

nowadays, I limit myself to 2 sessions for every time trial, each session consisting of 2 hours driving, with a 30 min break. If I allow myself more time, it'd take away all my spare time, and create some serious headache, because if I try to get that perfect lap everytime, it'd take 10-15 hours of driving, and thats not fun.

I do the same thing on that hairpin before the back straight. Get greedy on corner entry and mess it up when I'm a few car lengths ahead of the ghost(WhoosierGirl) I'm chasing.

Improved by :022 last night after going back to WhoosierGirl's diff settings. At a 2.13:2xx now and have time for maybe 10 runs tonight before the event closes. I really need to get into the 2.12's.

Back