North Korea, Sanctions, and Kim Jong-un

"Three wars back we called sauerkraut 'liberty cabbage' and we called liberty cabbage 'super slaw' and back then a suitcase was known as a 'Swedish lunchbox.' Of course, nobody knew that but me. Anyway, long story short...is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling."

North Korea Is Confiscating Pet Dogs. And Then Turning Them Into Food.

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/worl...s-and-then-turning-them-into-food/ar-BB18e5ap
North Koreans have pet dogs? Wow, that's news.

From what I read, this comes from Chosun Ilbo, a South Korean newspaper that had been caught on fake news about NK earlier. So, whether to believe it or not is up to you.

Like the Russian liberal media says: "We gave you the news, you decide what's fake or not".

"Three wars back we called sauerkraut 'liberty cabbage' and we called liberty cabbage 'super slaw' and back then a suitcase was known as a 'Swedish lunchbox.' Of course, nobody knew that but me. Anyway, long story short...is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling."

"So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time."

For the most part humans eat vegetarians. Well, pigs might be omnivores, but what are they fed before they are harvested? Who eats carnivores? I'd be willing to bet dog meat is dark, oily and nasty.
The animals we eat are themselves vegetarians.

Fish and other seafood are carnivorous.

And everything that I've ever heard about dog meat is that it taste like beef; close enough that if they didn't tell you, you wouldn't necessarily know.

Fish and other seafood are carnivorous.
Yeah, but meat and fish are two different categories of proteins.
And everything that I've ever heard about dog meat is that it taste like beef; close enough that if they didn't tell you, you wouldn't necessarily know.
I don't want to know how you heard this, but I doubt it is true.:lol::lol::lol: OK you can tell us if you want.

I would expect the grain in dog to be more like chicken.

I've had horse before and it was delicious, Its grain was not as fine as chicken, but it had a much finer grain than beef.

Dog meat is "tough", according to Obama.

With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy). Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dog-wars-obama-dog_n_1433223

Or clueless buffoon. Pretty sure the border is marked so clearly it can be seen from miles away.
I thought it was a gigantic minefield. James Bond lied to me. :irked:

Last edited:
You know you 🤬 up good if you choose a North Korean prison over a Texas prison.

Back