North Korea, Sanctions, and Kim Jong-un

Found this on twitter

EWF9xsPU0AI0ow2
I saw that, but I haven't seen it verified and it will likely need Chinese/South Korean confirmation. The question now is if NK will have any sort of internal struggle.

Wouldn't like to be the one who performed the surgery. They are screwed even if he somehow makes a full recovery.

Seoul isn't reporting anything unusual but these were my thoughts exactly if it does turn out to be true.

Come on man. We need sources.

Seems like it's toilet rag media going for the first place reporting, and I fell for it.

A Dutch news paper claims that media in Hongkong are claiming that a head figure of Hongkong Satellite Television has said that Phat Boi Kim is dead.

I haven't found a Hongkong paper claiming it though, yet.

Is it too early for another round of "Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead"?

Castro and Mugabe were already massive pieces of 🤬 as it is, but an active threat kicking the bucket would be infinitely more satisfying.

Is it too early for another round of "Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead"?

Castro and Mugabe were already massive pieces of 🤬 as it is, but an active threat kicking the bucket would be infinitely more satisfying.

If predictions are correct and his sister takes over, it could very well be a case of “better the devil you know”. Kim Yo-Jong is believed to be more psycho than her brother.

If predictions are correct and his sister takes over, it could very well be a case of “better the devil you know”. Kim Yo-Jong is believed to be more psycho than her brother.

You know, if the rumours are actually true and he has passed away and she takes over....

I honestly cannot imagine Trump trying to get NK to no longer have nukes or reduce their aggression whatsoever. Or even have a meeting with Kim Yo-Jong, considering that Trump seems to not approach women very well at all.

Trump seems to not approach women very well at all.

Depends on your point of view, one might say that he has zero trouble approaching them and grabbing their attention.

More seriously this rumour has been around for what, a week or so? The intensity of its repeating seems to have risen dramatically in the last 24h or so and therefore NK's press monitoring agencies will be more than aware of it and it will have been reported to Kim. If he's alive then he'll appear on the NK news very shortly and will be apparently in the greatest of health.

If he doesn't appear... hmmm.

Just because it's probably the end of Kim Jong Un doesn't mean it'll be the end of the Communist rule or an upcoming reunification.

Whatever the country will change in a way, for better or worse (if Kim Jong Un really did pass away), remains to be seen. Still, this video can serve as a reminder:

Latest Posts

Back