personally i couldnt give a monkeys about getting gold on the license tests, just a waste of time, im a 93% and im bored of the game now, only reason iplay is for the photomode comps and WRS guna go get myself a cheat save and use it to get all cars and loads of cash
good luck all who want silvers and tut tut tut at those who want gold (JK)
79 Silver, 1 Gold and proud of it! I got so hooked on getting silver, that I have dusted off GT1 and try for the silvers there. Then I'll do the others until I have silver in all GTs. For anyone complaining about GT4, go back to GT1. You will never complain again!
I got Domestic B and A all gold and the rest all silver for my nephew because he wanted the prize cars and I couldnt be bothered getting 80 golds on his game. I did get 80 golds on my game though and Im glad because I love the Ford Model T tourer.