Not So New - TT & DT No. 30

Down to a 38.808 and 7th overall at Kart Space. I'm now the fastest pad player on this time trial

doodlemonoply
Down to a 38.808 and 7th overall at Kart Space. I'm now the fastest pad player on this time trial

Nice one that's not a bad feat! Still haven't had a go in the gsx yet reckon I could crack the top 100.

Gerchu
I can't thank you enough
Amazing job tuning the car!
Got down to a 38.332
Currently 1st :)

Gerchu
I can't thank you enough
Amazing job tuning the car!
Got down to a 38.332
Currently 1st
it feels Good, right? Glad you like it & work it, congrats for finally get the 1st place 👍
I can do a 38'3 if the game does not freeze up again(when I load my ghost replay from the leaderboard, the game freeze up in the final straight :nervous: )
I think I'll post the new tune version later.

Last edited:
Gerchu
it feels Good, right? Glad you like it & work it, congrats for finally get the 1st place 👍
I can do a 38'3 if the game does not freeze up again(when I load my ghost replay from the leaderboard, the game freeze up in the final straight :nervous: )
I think I'll post the new tune version later.
I tried to follow your ghost once and it froze the game. TWICE. Theres an issue with your ghost I think.

I tried to follow your ghost once and it froze the game. TWICE. Theres an issue with your ghost I think.
Yes dude. When this TT released, I tried it after the maintenance time with the 1st place ghost(a japanese guy in that moment) & the game frozen up on the beginning of the 3rd sector.

Hi all,

I have to improve with the configuration Gerchu, 0'38'464 but I completely messed up the last corner because I was afraid to spend my time in the red, I was completely equal with Turismo-lester, I'm very disappointed but the end is a trap and I did not want to take risks... :nervous:

Gerchu : Thank you for everything you do, you are awesome ! 👍

Muito obrigado meu amigo TOM CAT ! :)

Last edited:
I'll be able to tackle the Kart Space GSX in a little over 18 hours from now..Currently running Le-Mans 24 HR B Spec. Can't wait.

Edit: Saw z06fun is ahead of me on Eiger..Can't have that, Eiger it shall be before I start on Kart Space :)

Last edited:
You can type can drive (the 24hr of LaMans) at the same time? You are amazing!

I had 3 laps in a row just now improving by thousanths of a second :/
Still nothing stellar. Nice Lap Turismo-Lester, absolutely flying. :bowdown:

EDIT: Improved another few thousanths to 38.802 and then 3 laps later did a 38.802 again!

:lol:
Currently running Le-Mans 24 HR B Spec.
;)

Last edited:
Gerchu : Thank you for everything you do, you are awesome ! 👍
For clarify, the tune Yinato & Turismo-lester are using is a new version tune made by me which even I don't post it. The GSXtune posted by me is a good one but to go further is necessary another tune's which is the Yinato & Turismo-lester are using. If you think better than they, you can push you so hard to get a 38'4 with the old tune version :lol:
You're welcome Yinato! :)

Last edited:
For clarify, the tune Yinato & Turismo-lester are using is a new version tune made by me which even I don't post it. The GSXtune posted by me is a good one but to go further is necessary another tune's which is the Yinato & Turismo-lester are using. If you think better than they, you can push you so hard to get a 38'4 with the old tune version :lol:
You're welcome Yinato! :)

I've managed a 49:6xx with the base tune on the shared car from Rad_racer(Lester)
Its another good tune Gerchu.

With a bit of adjustment to my driving style i've managed a 39:223.

Its hard to keep focus at Kart space, with the blue lights and all... ARGH!!!
If I use a ghost I make sure theres a piece of wood near me in case i swallow my tongue out of an epilepsy attack. :yuck:

I've been told, many times :)
You know Sarthe..All those long straightaways..I'm actually posting from my phone. Whoever said driving and using a phone was dangerous, Pshhht.

For clarify, the tune Yinato & Turismo-lester are using is a new version tune made by me which even I don't post it.
Why my friend!!:sly:
but to go further is necessary another tune's which is the Yinato & Turismo-lester are using
Why my friend!!!:indiff:

If you don't want to share your new gsx tune, please let us know some direction to follow, in order of suspension tune, starting your last one

Just been watching Lester's replay- you haven't left much room to improve have you?
And whatever Gerchu's secret new tune, the car looks like its on rails now. You didn't somehow fit racing softs did you? ;-) Amazing.
I'm struggling to get within a second of the times I was doing yesterday- did someone leave some oil on the track?

If you don't want to share your new gsx tune, please let us know some direction to follow, in order of suspension tune, starting your last one
All of you know's I always share my tune's with you. Yesterday was my birthday that's because I don't post the tune yet(a crazy night :lol:), but when I get home I will.

Just been watching Lester's replay- you haven't left much room to improve have you?
And whatever Gerchu's secret new tune, the car looks like its on rails now. You didn't somehow fit racing softs did you? ;-) Amazing.
I'm struggling to get within a second of the times I was doing yesterday- did someone leave some oil on the track?
Maybe I'm wrong but I think 38'1 is possible to the "aliens". You caught me! I put racing soft tyres on the car! :lol:

Happy birthday Gerchu!!!
I will update the tune on the Rad-Racer10 car for you guys.
The top japenese guys have the new tune btw.
They're my friends and have access to my shared car.
I want to win because of my driving, not cuz of Gerchus magic.

Finally got my hands on a 350pp GSX. Thank you g2010ag. Within 11 laps I got 40.271, good for 221st place. I'll try some more tonight. I'm sure I have at least 0.3 left in me.

After 12 minutes of lapping I squeezed in a 39.550 good enough for 65th..Don't have the patience to do any more tonight. More tomorrow and hopefully under 39.

Hello everyone. I'm new to GT community (except 2 years of experience of GT 1 on PSone 10 years ago lol). I've tried this TTs but had no luck on Eiger, so i've focused on Kart Space track... Already made it in 41.xxx with my 111R in 0.5 secs to 256 palce and then bought GSX car. And, still, i can't figured that 350PP thing. My bobs have already done 1000 km of Suzuka circuit, 200 miles of Laguna Seca track and around 10 times 5 laps of Fuji Speedway in one of the B-Spec seasonals. And still no result. Due to the info in GoSpeedRacer's post, i have to drive over 6000 km with my GSX to get the job done, right? That would be really easy in 3 days untill the TT is closed lol

Hello everyone. I'm new to GT community (except 2 years of experience of GT 1 on PSone 10 years ago lol). I've tried this TTs but had no luck on Eiger, so i've focused on Kart Space track... Already made it in 41.xxx with my 111R in 0.5 secs to 256 palce and then bought GSX car. And, still, i can't figured that 350PP thing. My bobs have already done 1000 km of Suzuka circuit, 200 miles of Laguna Seca track and around 10 times 5 laps of Fuji Speedway in one of the B-Spec seasonals. And still no result. Due to the info in GoSpeedRacer's post, i have to drive over 6000 km with my GSX to get the job done, right? That would be really easy in 3 days untill the TT is closed lol

Welcome to the world of trading cars :)
Or if you cannot trade, you can borrow mine (it's on share!).

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Welcome to the world of trading cars :)
Or if you cannot trade, you can borrow mine (it's on share!).

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Thx for the welcome, i'll think about borrowing yours the next day :)

EDIT: Just send you a PSN request

Last edited:
To all who want the tune, here it is: :dopey:

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01
83CV 840Kg 350PP

Power Limiter 50.4%

Ballast 200 @ 15 (Weight distributtion 45/55)

Suspension

-20/-10
8.5/4.5
9/5
7/3
2/5
0.5/1.5
0.25/-0.50

LSD 5/5/5

BB 1/3

Transmission

1680 (If it seems to you longer, use 1710)
Last 6000
Max 180 KMH

:):):)

You've finally recovered from the birthday celebrations Gerchu? belated happy birthday to you and thanks for the tune!

I've given up trying to make sense of the suspension figures- but it definitely works- turns in better, nice controllable oversteer- I reckon its worth about .3 to me once I've got used to it.

I'm loving this event! reminds me of the little motorsportsland track from GT2- anyone remember that? now that had some serious bugs in it- if you cut the last corner in just the right way, it would let you drive right through the barriers and off the track into a weird suspended space- if you carried on driving in a straight line for long enough you would eventually come back to the track again.

Back