Not So New - TT & DT No. 30

Thanks Gerchu for the setup 👍. Ran this TT again for the first time since last month and improved by over a tenth but have potential to improve by another 4 tenths going by my fastest sector times.

Uh oh... the secret's out.
Be gentle guys, don't rape my time too bad.
I sure won't be beating your time unless I really get lucky. You could always ask Dan Holland to try your car if you want serious competition though ;).

It's a good suspension setup, I just shaved some time...though not a whole lot.

I managed a couple 38.7's but they didn't count, :(

I will keep trying though, I seem to lose focus from the frustration. :dopey:

Last edited:
Just took another whopping 2 tenths of my Kart Space time. Now down to a 38.618; 8th overall and also the fastest pad time. The lap was absolutely perfect, except for the last turn were I went a tiny bit wide.

Nice Lap Doodle!
Im going to have to try these event one more time,

anyone have a good tune for eiger?
Ive tried making my own tune for the Super Rally but it just goes slower, its a weird car

C-Taira takes 1st!
Hopefully not for long..

Just put chassis reinforcement on and it seems to be working.
Ran a 38.3 in 30 laps after taking a several day break.
Not sure if I should adjust the tune now with the rigidity.
What you guys think?

Ah thanks Gerchu, I might have to have another go of Kart Space if Lester puts up his GSXR tomorrow, I've been using a tune with quite different weight distrubition. Nice time doodle, my lap was the opposite of yours, crap 1st and 2nd sector and an awesome final sector.

To all who want the tune, here it is: :dopey:

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01
83CV 840Kg 350PP

Power Limiter 50.4%

Ballast 200 @ 15 (Weight distributtion 45/55)

Suspension

-20/-10
8.5/4.5
9/5
7/3
2/5
0.5/1.5
0.25/-0.50

LSD 5/5/5

BB 1/3

Transmission

1680 (If it seems to you longer, use 1710)
Last 6000
Max 180 KMH

:):):)
how do u get 83 cv? any nudge about 50% limiter puts me into 351pp

38.297 :)
Chassis reinforcement!!

Not uploading my lap until after midnight.... Japan time! haha

Chassis reinforcement!!

:scared:
Fingers crossed there isnt a power cut.. or you forgot to pay your bills.... :scared:

Do you think the Chassis reinforcement actually made a differance?

:scared:
Fingers crossed there isnt a power cut.. or you forgot to pay your bills.... :scared:

Do you think the Chassis reinforcement actually made a differance?

:nervous:Don't say that!!
Ya I think it helps a bit, maybe .1 sec
God I hope I win this!

Chassis reinforcement!!

Best to upload straight away I would say. You don't want to be in the situation where it fails to upload and have no time left to set a new fastest time. Anyway I will say the obvious, make sure you are still signed into PSN when exiting to upload lap. Also check if your internet connection is working on say a laptop. I think PD have improved potentially failed uploads as when sometimes you don't set a new fastest time, it does an upload request to the server when you back in and out of driving the event. Good luck 👍.

Be wary though as the other people who have set a fast time also might have a new fastest lap waiting to be also uploaded ;)

what time zone is that 3am deadline? is it Japan time? or is the time corrected for where I am GMT?

:nervous:Don't say that!!
Ya I think it helps a bit, maybe .1 sec
God I hope I win this!

Good luck, don't be surprised if samurai comes out of nowhere though, he set a 39.0 early on and hasn't done anything since which is odd. I hope he isn't sandbagging. Anyway I got a 38.699 which I am pleased with, .250 off you at the end of sector 2 and lost more than I should have in sector 3 but considering the pressure was on at the end of the lap and I almost went invalid twice I will accept the time. :)

Luckily Samurai is my friend and I know he hasn't been doing any time trial lately :)
That's a pretty sweet time! Well done.
Eclipsee Eshmipsee lol jk

Any chance you can share the chassis reinforced GSX-R/4? Thanks in advance.

You should create a Canadian PSN account saying why no GT Academy in the PSN name. They might take notice ;). Competition willl be intense when GT Academy begins for EU so I'm hoping to get in Top 20 in the UK region but I know it will be very tough.

Ya for sure just gimme 1 hour first.
Gonna do one last push before my GTP race today.
It's just Gerchus tune with the bars installed.

Found myself one of those Evo Super Rally Cars and tried Gerchu's first tune for the Eiger TT (the first time ever I've specifically gone with someone elses tune). Shaved my time down to 1:06:9xx, it was 1:09:xxx before. The car behaves like magic. It's like nothing I've ever tried before. I feel like I can easily shave a full second off my time with a perfect lap when I get completely used to the way it drives.

I need to learn to tune.

Finally, I've made a GSX with 350pp of my own. Now I'll try to break top-1000 again:) anyway, thanks to Gerchu for posting the setup, it's awesome for GSX on every track I've raced this far (and I'm using it for 400 and 500 PP events)

P.S. Thanks to Outeke for not accepting my PSN request and lending me his car :irked:

P.P.S. No offense, Outeke, just kidding ;) Me and my Bobs had a lot of fun detuning this GSX :lol:

Back