Notification of Maintenance 18/06/2014

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 132 comments
Germany
Germany
At the following time we will perform maintenance on the servers for Gran Turismo 6:

Start: 18/6/2014 8:00 BST
Finish: 18/6/2014 10:00 BST

During the maintenance, it will not be possible to connect to any of the online services.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

*Please note that the maintenance time may be subject to change.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_5951749.html

[Optimistic mode ON]

Lets hope the track creator will come :D

Senna content was submitted several weeks in advance.

If there is nothing for B-SPEC mode or track creator on the official site, don't expect.
But keep hope, this isn't the last update GT6, far from it.

Maybe they expect 1.50 or 2.0?

Senna content was submitted several weeks in advance.

If there is nothing for B-SPEC mode or track creator on the official site, don't expect.
But keep hope, this isn't the last update GT6, far from it.

Maybe they expect 1.50 or 2.0?
If they have no intentions of adding B-spec anytime soon, why would they title the Seasonals as A-spec? Maybe it's just a coincidence, being they're first multi-lap races for seasonals, but I think B-spec may only be a few updates away. I'm trying to stay optimistic.

If they have no intentions of adding B-spec anytime soon, why would they title the Seasonals as A-spec? Maybe it's just a coincidence, being they're first multi-lap races for seasonals, but I think B-spec may only be a few updates away. I'm trying to stay optimistic.
I think a few people have toyed with the idea the different a.i in the new a-spec races maybe a sign b-spec is imminent. I'm gonna throw the idea up in the air that the foggy nurb in the Nissan trailer may therefore be a sign that the endurance races will also be added soon. Too much I know, but it's okay to dream isn't it?

Did someone say... maintenance?
3c161614e44c3ec9f3b6da3045472e8e.jpg

Back