Notification of Maintenance 19/08/2014, 20/08/2014

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 1,394 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it time, I won't be expecting confirmation on updates for another couple of hours yet.

I haven't jumped on any hype train but I will be disappointed if this doesn't result in an update with either some new community features, the new Zahara track or a course creator. I'm about ready to sell my PS3 now but have been waiting for the course creator to arrive. I want to try it out but I'm getting a little impatient having waited 9 months so far.

Meanwhile I'm enjoying fully customising some cars on Assetto Corsa by setting everything to my liking - making my own engine/transmission whine/backfire sounds, tyre width/radius/pressure, power output/power curve/turbo lag/engine rpm limiter/fuel consumption, and even the flames spitting out the exhaust. Then I thrash these creations up some mountain roads. Been an excelent way to pass a lot of hours.

This is me when there's no update.

"Waited for nothing... KAAAAAAAAAAAZ!!!"
mad.gif
53622442.jpg

I would just say that GT6 seems to get a major update every month. The last big update, 1.10, went live on the 25th of July. Before that, it was 1.09, on the 18th of June. It is now the 20th of August, meaning we are roughly due an update, assuming this monthly cycle remains in place. Fingers crossed...

I would just say that GT6 seems to get a major update every month. The last big update, 1.10, went live on the 25th of July. Before that, it was 1.09, on the 18th of June. It is now the 20th of August, meaning we are roughly due an update, assuming this monthly cycle remains in place. Fingers crossed...

That's assuming PD doesn't do summer vacations.

But the update 1.11 was released august 6.

But the update 1.11 was released august 6.

That was a tiny patch to fix an issue, though, almost a hotfix, but made available as an official update. I perhaps should have clarified that I was referring to content updates (cars/tracks etc.)

Just speculating here but with the GTAcademy finished, we could have, if there's an updare, some of the cars in that like last year.

That was a tiny patch to fix an issue, though, almost a hotfix, but made available as an official update. I perhaps should have clarified that I was referring to content updates (cars/tracks etc.)

Ok, no, it was my fault, i thought that update was the big one, but you are correct, the last big update was 1.10

has anyone checked the game to see if the servers are indeed down? i've seen people doing it yesterday, but not today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back