Notification of Maintenance 19/08/2014, 20/08/2014

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 1,394 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming that's supposed to be "it's 15:00 in Paris and the servers are under maintenance".
Don't assume all frenchies here are as terrible in english please ;)
oh and he's not from Paris he's an inbred from the North lol (ça va biloute hein?)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I told you so yesterday there will be no update.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
PDI you're disappointing me, I was already expecting to laugh at alex's face. Updates are usually available in the first hour of maintenance, with online coming back later. @Iron Pi

Most people here are like:
View attachment 208452
Honestly I'm more like this.
Vultures.jpg

Yeah, I've already lost my faith, updates usually are released on the beginning of the maintenances.

It would be a surprise for me if we get something today.

Can someone explain why I started the Red Bull Standard Championship, finished the first race and only received 130k? It should be 260k. Did my 200% bonus not work because maintenance? Will it work later?

Can someone explain why I started the Red Bull Standard Championship, finished the first race and only received 130k? It should be 260k. Did my 200% bonus not work because maintenance? Will it work later?

Yes. And yes.

It doesn't, because the servers are offline for everything on GT6.

I don't think it works when you're offline. It should be back as soon as the servers are back on.

I reckon if we get an update this month and it doesn't come today, it will come out on tuesday. /speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back