Notification of Maintenance 19/08/2014, 20/08/2014

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 1,394 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I don`t look at them like this after the patch.
Our plan.png

If they need 2 different matnence periods I'm wondering if it could be the community feature, its the only thing I could think of that requires that major of a server change. Still the only thing that I care about is Zahara and that Alfa Romeo, hope we get those!

If they need 2 different maintenance periods I'm wondering if it could be the community feature, its the only thing I could think of that requires a major server change. Still the only thing that I care about is Zahara and that Alfa Romeo, hope we get those!

FTFY

I hope I don`t look at them like this after the patch.View attachment 207086

The doodle line from GT6 to GT7 you drew is the type of course I want to make in the Course Maker!!! Crazy long squiggly tracks, and point A to B type tracks as well!!!!!!!

!!!!!Like a Mountain/Hill climb!!!! Hopefully the Course Maker lets us do something like that!!!!! I am excited!!!!

Exclamation points!!!!!!!!

The doodle line from GT6 to GT7 you drew is the type of course I want to make in the Course Maker!!! Crazy long squiggly tracks, and point A to B type tracks as well!!!!!!!

!!!!!Like a Mountain/Hill climb!!!! Hopefully the Course Maker lets us do something like that!!!!! I am excited!!!!

Ok

Actually that is a ****ing good idea.

If they need 2 different matnence periods I'm wondering if it could be the community feature, its the only thing I could think of that requires that major of a server change. Still the only thing that I care about is Zahara and that Alfa Romeo, hope we get those!
You might be on to something.

I want everything then I will be satisfied. PD played a long time with us now the wait has to be over.

I think it will be such a big update that it will have to be split over 2 nights to stop people moaning about how long it takes to download & install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back