Notification of Maintenance 19/08/2014, 20/08/2014

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 1,394 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice, but as many others wil say; the community features are most important atm. Yk, they have been announced since the launch of GT6 and they still haven't been brought into the game. Same as with the course maker. I'd be quite anoyed if noe of these things comes with the 1.12 update...

I'll be at school during both updates:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Oh and @fortbo... well... what if I tell you that I can play the 1.12 update earlier than you? I need to go back to scool at wednesday instead of tomorrow because tomorrow is the last day of our summer holidays (since we both still need to go to school) :sly:

But anyway, let's get back on topic.

Guys, don't get your hopes up for any new content, look what @Hentis01 said. 1.12 is inbound . It would give you the option of not to download large data files in the patches such as video / music from past and future patches. Not sure how it would work for past patches to be honest not unless it means if you have to re-install GT6 it would take effect then. I suspect this has been a result of everytime we have a new VGT car there’s also a video Included.

Hey Kaz
interlagos_circuito_sat_alonsof1.jpg

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about Interlagos. I thought it was gonna come to GT6 along with the Senna content (being on the opening sequence and all...) but it never did. It would be a pleasant surprise, I'm really not expecting it.

Guys, don't get your hopes up for any new content, look what @Hentis01 said. 1.12 is inbound . It would give you the option of not to download large data files in the patches such as video / music from past and future patches. Not sure how it would work for past patches to be honest not unless it means if you have to re-install GT6 it would take effect then. I suspect this has been a result of everytime we have a new VGT car there’s also a video Included.

Who is hentis?

Two maintenance's and updates for paint-able side mirrors - one for each side ;)

JK... you'll be able to paint only one side but you can place big ass speakers sticking out from the trunk:D

Not expecting anything - it could be more preparations instead of the true update.

Imagination.jpg

Who is this Hentis guy? And i don't really believe they would plan 2 maintenance periods JUST for something that silly

How about pikes peak? We've got a bunch of Pikes Peak cars without a Pike Peak track...

/Speculation.

How about pikes peak? We've got a bunch of Pikes Peak cars without a Pike Peak track...

/Speculation.

I wish that too but they haven't even teased that so very, very unlikely. Zahara, course maker, community features on the other hand...

I wish that too but they haven't even teased that so very, very unlikely. Zahara, course maker, community features on the other hand...
Well Red Bull Ring wasn't teased until like last minute. And there were rumors we would get it in GT5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back