Notification of Maintenance 19/08/2014, 20/08/2014

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 1,394 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace Combat Infinity has maintanance at the same time! D:

Half-Life 3 is coming!

------
But seriously, I'm excited. Can't think of anything other than Alfa and Subaru VGT and the Big Track.

This week will be very interesting!

Hey, maybe the last years winners at Pebble Beach?!

The update is going to add the ability to change the side mirrors, you will have a selection of

three to choose from and you will be able to make them 4 different sizes. Also it will add a livery

editor that allows you to have one sticker on your rear bumper, you will have 5 to choose from.

The clouds will also be updated with more recent ones.

The update is going to add the ability to change the side mirrors, you will have a selection of

three to choose from and you will be able to make them 4 different sizes. Also it will add a livery

editor that allows you to have one sticker on your rear bumper, you will have 5 to choose from.

Also, we will be able to paint the windshield wipers :sly:

lambo paint.jpg

Last edited:

Where did you learn this?

It's all about time... the 1.11 doesn't count for me. Something sick is waiting us this week.
Can you imagine a return of an old GT4 track? Maybe Seattle Circuit, or SSR11 from GT3

They could put in a livery editore by using the same recently added number plate editor. Gimme some stripes that I can add to my friggin' cars already! And let me paint'em the color I like. Also, how hard can it be to let us put on our cars stickers with licensed GT sponsors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back