Notification of Maintenance 7/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Kentucky
barrett5
BarrettMopar
image.jpg

I would guess with update 1.20 just now released that there will not be an update after this maintenance, but there may be.
Let the speculations commence....

I'm guessing PD is going to do some bug fixing. Other than that, I have no clue as I haven't seen anything else announced that is GT6 related.

Maybe they forgot to release the second half of the update with the part that contains the course maker. >Passionate course maker dreams of disappointment commences inside Sloth head.

Seriously though, what could it be? I mean, there's no new VGT cars we know of, its very soon after an update released today and nothing appears to be broken that is in dire need of patching.

PD be weird.

So, let me get this straight.

- A longer than normal 3 and a half hour maintenance period.
- Several days after underwhelming content update.
- No Vision Gran Turismo announcements that we know of to be included.
- No major bugs in the update from today that could warrant an immediate patching.
- Date has no major significance that could warrant a special update.
- General acknowledgement from everyone that the course maker is among the final user features planned for GT6 alongside the FIA Online Championship.

Interesting.

It does strike me as bizarre that they would once again announce maintenance just two weeks from now.

COurse maker, BMW E30, Seattle updated, FIA championship, Porsches, Pikes Peak, Tahiti rally courses, El capitan, Grand Canyon... etc.. etc...

Yes please give me a ticket on this mag-lev hyper hype speed bullet train...

... add some pop corn with it...i want in

This 4th of July is gonna be fun

No, nooo, I'm not taking the hype train. I've had enough hype for a while, anymore and I might get overloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back