Notification of Maintenance 7/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the Double Maintenance from last year? I do. We all thought it would be the Course Maker or Spec 2.0 but, alas, it was nothing. At this point in time, I think it's just a maintenance, hopefully addressing Online Server stability. Unless sometime between now and a day before the maintenance something is announced, I honestly think it's just a maintenance.

I can't see PD releasing the Course Maker/FIA Championship/Spec 2.0 without announcing it prior to the update.

Remember the Double Maintenance from last year? I do. We all thought it would be the Course Maker or Spec 2.0 but, alas, it was nothing. At this point in time, I think it's just a maintenance, hopefully addressing Online Server stability. Unless sometime between now and a day before the maintenance something is announced, I honestly think it's just a maintenance.

I can't see PD releasing the Course Maker/FIA Championship/Spec 2.0 without announcing it prior to the update.
That much maintenance could completely be just for online functionality. At least, that's all I'd expect...

Usually I'd get on the hype train and assume the Course Maker or FIA Championship is coming with an update like this. But for some reason, I'm just not feeling it. Especially considering the fact with how bad the servers have been lately, I wouldn't be surprised if they spent this time doing some serious maintenance to the online servers.

If the servers were improved to the point that I could play online with no hassle (like I can with every other game I own...), it'd be great.
I'd actually bother to play GT again. You can only play F1 2012 and Fallout 3 a few times before things get old.

I'd actually bother to play GT again. You can only play F1 2012 and Fallout 3 a few times before things get old.
Fallout 3??? FALLOUT?? REALLY?

I thought it was the most loved game series in the world and now I heard you got bored with it??? And I was amazed that people got bored with any GTA game, let alone this... :eek::eek::eek:

Fallout 3??? FALLOUT?? REALLY?

I thought it was the most loved game series in the world and now I heard you got bored with it??? And I was amazed that people got bored with any GTA game, let alone this... :eek::eek::eek:
When you've played it as much as I have, and done just about every route, it starts to get boring. Still a good game, though.

Anyway... back on-topic...

I haven't been on the hype train in awhile. LETS DO THIS!!!

Lt+the+train+i+always+wanted+to+ride+in+_72e98b6791bbcdb06bf14b4ceb1c497d.png

Could be everything, could be nothing. We've spent 18 months without course maker, and I considered GT6 complete for my personal expectations months ago, so I can't be genuinely bothered now, but if it's for online stability? Hell yes, I'd set up a separate train for that.

3 and a half hours! :eek: can it be course maker? or can it be the FIA Online Champoinship? Can it be oher stuff? I'm really looking forward to that possible update.

I'll believe the course maker is coming when I see it available for download. Until then, I look forward to seeing what new code the modders will find in these two updates.

Also I hope they can sort out the servers, once again they've become something tragic recently.

Sounds weird if that will be online stability since the servers seem to be less stressed as the days roll by, unless they're preparing them for something big.

Anyway slightly hyped

itmaybehappening.gif

I honestly have not ever really gotten hyped except for the Senna Content. I am allowing myself to fully engage in the hype. Can I ride next to the conductor on the Hype Train?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back