Notification of Maintenance 7/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE WANT COURSE MAKER!!!!!!!!!!! PD ARE THE WORST GAME COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE US COURSE MAKER NOW!!!!

And that is the end of my sarcasm.
THIS UPDATE BETER HAVE KONIGSEG AND PORSHE OR ILL SELL MY PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE GRAND TOURISMO IM MOVING TO XBOX AND FORZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERES NO LIVERY EDITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me right now
coffee-sylvester-cat.gif

Its not gonna end well is it :nervous:

THIS UPDATE BETER HAVE KONIGSEG AND PORSHE OR ILL SELL MY PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE GRAND TOURISMO IM MOVING TO XBOX AND FORZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERES NO LIVERY EDITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE NEED OUR GRAN TORISMO UPDATE NOW!!!!!! YOUR GAME IS BROKEN!!! FIX IT WITH A LIVERY EDITOR AND COURSE MAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the night's entertainment everyone. I really have no idea what the point for this thread even is, just everyone getting worked up for a 99% chance of nothing. As much as we all want the course maker among other things getting all hyped over general server maintenance will guarantee nothing but a spammy thread and unsupported speculation.

But the read was nice, although a lot of you need to cut back your intake of sugar. 👍

Still nothin huh? Lol

Going back to mod my real car until this place goes totally bonkers again I guess :lol:

WE NEED OUR GRAN TORISMO UPDATE NOW!!!!!! YOUR GAME IS BROKEN!!! FIX IT WITH A LIVERY EDITOR AND COURSE MAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!
VACUM CLENER SOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CARS LOOK LIKE CRAP GT6 WAS MENT FOR THE NES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FISICS ARE BETER IN MARIO KART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO MANY FAKE CARS, I WANT PORSH OR ELSE ILL GIVE GRAND TOURISMO A RATING OF 1 ON IGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ILL MAKE MULTIPLE ACOUNTS AND GIVE IT 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pissed. That's all.
That you expected an update in something that was just a maintenance period. Never did PD say they were releasing anything today.

You hyped yourself up and despite people telling you that nothing was going to happen, you carried on with the act only to have your heart shattered when PD didn't release an update in a maintenance period.

Seriously , just forget it , we aren't getting any update , otherwise we would've had the update ready to download on our PS3's by this point.
No - I'm just saying that the maintenance will finish in an hour. No assumptions were made regarding the possibility of an update...

And I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for the next actual update......

VACUM CLENER SOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CARS LOOK LIKE CRAP GT6 WAS MENT FOR THE NES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FISICS ARE BETER IN MARIO KART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO MANY FAKE CARS, I WANT PORSH OR ELSE ILL GIVE GRAND TOURISMO A RATING OF 1 ON IGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ILL MAKE MULTIPLE ACOUNTS AND GIVE IT 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right, enough is enough.
Why does GTPlanet have unusual rules?
GTPlanet’s Acceptable Use Policy applies across all areas of the website and is somewhat unusual on the Internet due to its request for “decent grammar” and the prohibition of “txtspk”.

Such rules are often met with confusion and contempt by some new users. However, GTPlanet is not just another disposable “video game forum” – it is a community and a home for thousands of like-minded people which has thrived for more than a decade. These rules have always been in place, and remind everyone to put a little more thought into what they’re contributing to the community. In turn, this creates a more pleasant and attractive place for everyone.
It's maintenance. It's about three hours long. It'll finish when it finishes. We don't need 22 pages of spam, memes and dross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back