United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
43.jpg

24.jpg

27.jpg

46.jpg

33.jpg

Oooh it get so hot it has some sort of air extracting thingy.
It takes up 2 slots its so big, I wouldnt buy it though, id wait until they make it smaller and cheaper.

So what are the specs on that monster?

It's only a reference card so, manufacturers don't have to use the big intake fan if they don't want to. I think having the extra slot is a good thing. No one uses the slot right next to the videocard anyway, it would block the fan on the videocard and it would share the IRQ with the videocard. That's a bad thing.

I want one!

My Imaginary Specs:

1056+ fps In any game

16384 x 12288 Screen Res

Man that is one big bertha!

How much does one cost US?

Originally posted by gigo
I want one!

My Imaginary Specs:

1056+ fps In any game

16384 x 12288 Screen Res

Man that is one big bertha!

How much does one cost US?

Well i read that it will cost somewhere between $400 - $500 when it first comes out. But i also read that ATI is getting ready to let out there new video card to compeat with Nvidia's FX card.

So price should drop with in a month or two.

Originally posted by AltF8
Finally - healthy competition in the video card market!
Yep... its going to be like another AMD vs Intel.....:P

And the video wars have started. :embarrassed:

Started? The Video Card war has been going on since nVidia and 3DFX! It all started with nVidia and 3DFX trying to beat each other over the head with their newer, faster cards. Then S3 bought Diamond, a key nVidia and 3DFX chip seller. Later on, 3DFX was bought by nVidia. S3 disappeared and Matrox and ATi stood up and challenged nVidia with their new cards. Matrox has all but disappeared as well and the only competition to nVidia is ATi. Now, nVidia and ATi beat each other over their heads with newer, faster cards. Just like AMD vs. Intel.

Originally posted by Viper Zero
Now, nVidia and ATi beat each other over their heads with newer, faster cards. Just like AMD vs. Intel.

Yeah thats what im saying:P

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Yep... its going to be like another AMD vs Intel.....:P
:)

Originally posted by Viper Zero
Started? The Video Card war has been going on since nVidia and 3DFX! It all started with nVidia and 3DFX trying to beat each other over the head with their newer, faster cards. Then S3 bought Diamond, a key nVidia and 3DFX chip seller. Later on, 3DFX was bought by nVidia. S3 disappeared and Matrox and ATi stood up and challenged nVidia with their new cards. Matrox has all but disappeared as well and the only competition to nVidia is ATi. Now, nVidia and ATi beat each other over their heads with newer, faster cards. Just like AMD vs. Intel.
What about Hercules?

Latest Posts

Back