NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car '02

• Thread starter mtsmtts
  • 44 comments
I won one after i complete expert on A spec, if i remeber correctly. Its not that rare.

You may mix this particular model with another one of the MANY NSX´s. By the way, this isn´t a prizecar either, from what I know.

Regarding rarity, I spent the last 2 days this weekend for searching after it in the UCD. Think this was the last Standard car I was missing. That means, I cycled at least 550-600 gamedays, till I found it...

You may mix this particular model with another one of the MANY NSX´s. By the way, this isn´t a prizecar either, from what I know.

Regarding rarity, I spent the last 2 days this weekend for searching after it in the UCD. Think this was the last Standard car I was missing. That means, I cycled at least 550-600 gamedays, till I found it...

Ok this is the car that I won, are we talking about this car??
http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=307

The red kenwood car.

No it is. I once won this car with the LV17 car ticket IIRC, after completing the expert series a-spec.

I am 100% sure that I got this car, sadly I traded it against a stupid carbon x1. I wish I would have never done that! Right now Im desperatly searching the NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car or the road car version.

Yeah, I´d like to know this, too. Because you definetly DO NOT win this car anywhere. The only car I'm still searching for in the UCD. You think it had showed up anytime? This car starts to drive me mad...

I had the exact same problem. Was the last car I needed and I must have cycled the UCD a million times trying to find it. Even resorted to setting up a dummy account to get a 2002 ticket, which I used to try another million times to get it. Ultimately traded for a Level 17 ticket and got it after about ten or fifteen tries :|

I won it from the Level 16 ticket. Not fast compared to other GT cars, but handles amazingly.

Ironically, Bob is using this in the GT World Championship as we speak. Got it running at 601hp with the stage 3 turbo. He is winning each race with between 1-3 seconds spare...

Lovely car. I got it from the UCD and snapped it right up. I am trying to buy all the NSX's and RX7's so didnt even think twice.

Strike that. He just came third in it as he refused to overtake the xj220 infront.

Last edited:
This just popped up in the UCD for me. I might have passed over it but I had read this thread earlier today! Can't wait to try it out. I'll report back. Anyone suggest a tune?

Wow what a great car. One lap around Grand Valley was all I needed to feel good about my purchase! It handles and behaves so well you'd almost swear there a driving aids on.

I'm surprised no one tries using the Viper ACR. for $100,000 its fast and affordable. i was about to beat like the wind with 1030hp and racing softs.

I remember desperately searching for this and the road version so desperately for about a month because that's how long I had the game. I thought my version of the game did not have it. I just hate the fact I can't change/add the spoiler for the road going version but I can do it for the race version. Other than that, I love em, especially the sounds coming out the exhaust.

I got it from a LV 17 ticket. I flipped out hard after I got it since I missed my chance a few months ago when it was in the online dealership and I was on holidays

Get an LMP, the RM NSX isn't going to cut it. Plus you're going to need an LMP anyways for other events. The Mazda 787b is beastly car, and a lot of people's favorite car. I went with the Puegot 908 in this race, and it blew away the compition, plus it is 1.7 mil cheaper than the 787, but it's downright dangerous during corner exits.

Latest Posts

Back