NTSC Championship S1 - Round 3 of 8 - (Finished)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 137 comments

What Car Do You Want To Use For The Next Tournament

• 750pp Chevrolet Corvette C6 Tuned

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • 750pp Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 750pp Amuse Honda S2000 Tuned

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK 2 host discunect in a row. rerun?

you mean re-re-rerun,:lol: Suzuka's a lost cause till private rooms(damn shame) :irked:

results group C:
____Vanos | DTW | xVx | Noah | Brake | Kart
HSR: 3 -----2------5-----NA-----4-----1
Suz: 1------NA----NA----3------NA----2 }LAG
Suz: --- unsure ---- }LAG
Fug: 3------2-----5-----NA------1-----4
Fug: 3------2-----4-----NA------1-----5
Suz re: disconnect
Suz re: disconnect
Suz re: did not compete in...

Heres the race report for group 1

race1 HSR

1 cuda
2 L.Ham
3 Nap Mike

race 2 Fuji

1 cwr
2 cuda
3 L.Ham

race 3 fuji < Awesome

1 Cuda
2 CWR <by 0.016 secs
3 L>Ham < by 0.09 secs
4 NapMike

race 4 Suzuka <a 16 racer race that went to compleation. tho on turn 1 of lap 3 i hit L.Ham trying to pass for the lead and caused the first 16 car pile up i've ever seen. It looked like the dakar rally for a while. Soeet Ham!

1 L.Ham
2 CWR
3 Cuda

Race 5 Suzuka <not so awesome. Had some guy called Mahi with a vendeta for me. Punted me twice on the first lap leaving me 12 secs back, ouch!

1 L.Ham
2 CWR
3 Cuda
4 NapMike.

well thats how i saw it anyways.

b

I just PMed Earth complete Group C results, so they should be up shortly.

NOTE: Suzuka #1 was never made up. Both makeup times, the host quit. It's 10:17 right now, so hopefully kart racer, vanos, and Brakefade are running it now. Personally, I can't take it anymore.

Group 1 Unofficial Scoring

Race 1: HSR
Cudadude 10
Hamilton 7
Napoleanmikey 6
Chadwicksracing (Missed Race) 3
Dbo129 (DNS)
Redsuinit (DNS)

Race 2: Fuji
Chadwicksracing 10
Cudadude 7
Hamilton 6
Napoleanmikey (Missed) 3
Dbo129 (DNS)
Redsuinit (DNS)

Race 3: Fuji
Cudadude 10
Chadwicksracing 7
Hamilton 6
Napoleanmikey 5
Dbo129 (DNS)
Redsuinit (DNS)

Race 4: Suzuka
Hamilton 10
Chadwicksracing 7
Cudadude 6
Napoleanmikey 5
Dbo129 (DNS)
Redsuinit (DNS)

Race 5: Suzuka
Hamilton 10
Chadwicksracing 7
Cudadude 6
Napoleanmikey (Missed) 3
Dbo129 (DNS)
Redsuinit (DNS)

Tournament #3 Unofficial Scores
Cudadude 39
Hamilton 39
Chadwicksracing 36
Napoleanmikey 26
Dbo129 (DNS)
Redsuinit (DNS)

Total Points Scored in NTSC Tournaments
110 - GTP_CudaDude
96 - GTP_L_Hamilton
92 - GTP_CWR
72 - NapoleanMikey

50 - RedSunit
49 - KumaBar
45 - GTP_bbcnascar2
44 - GTP_Dbo129
42 - GTP_phantom
41 - GTP_DigitalRelay
37 - GTP Ravenman
22 - BaldurKn
12 - GTP_Spyhunter
12 - GTP_Earth

I just PMed Earth complete Group C results, so they should be up shortly.

NOTE: Suzuka #1 was never made up. Both makeup times, the host quit. It's 10:17 right now, so hopefully kart racer, vanos, and Brakefade are running it now. Personally, I can't take it anymore.

I'll give up the points I can't take it anymore either.

I missed the races but I am a FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D A handsome baby boy! Wife went into labor today, so I said, screw GT5... :)

Luke

I missed the races but I am a FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D A handsome baby boy! Wife went into labor today, so I said, screw GT5... :)

Just think, only a couple of years until you can teach him how to use a driving wheel!

Seriously, though, congratulations!

OK tried to rerun suzka GTP_Noah and I were the only 2 he beat me. The Finishing order of the second lag race is¦ GTP_DTWmetro ,GTP_KARTRACER, GTP_Noah, GTP_Brakefade, Oo_xVx_oO p.s congratulation on your new son. I have 6 kids all trying to get my PS3 from me.

disconnection at suzuka while going into the last lap, figures ;-/

Get the positions you all were in before the disconnect on the last lap

Use that for the scoring. :D At least this way you get points for almost finishing the race.

Since Earth is nowhere to be found, here are the complete Group C results (minus the Suzuka #1 makeup-makeup-makeup (!) race)

Never mind, Earth has posted them below.

GTP_bbcnascar2
HSR 4
Suzuka D
Suzuka D
Fuji 5
Fuji 5
Suzuka D
Suzuka D
Suzuka 1
Suzuka <-----didnt match with any other gtp peeps

GROUP B RACE ONE HIGH SPEED RING

1. GTP_Spyhunger
2. GTP_ANGELx
3. KumaBar
4. GTP_bbcnascar2
5. BaldurKn
6. GTP_Earth

GROUP B RACE TWO SUZUKA

7 disconnections in a row

GROUP B RACE THREE SUZUKA

7 disconnections in a row

GROUP B RACE FOUR FUJI F

GTP_Earth
KumaBar
GTP_ANGELx
GTP_Spyhunter
GTP_bbcnascar2
BaldurKn

GROUP B RACE FIVE FUJI F

GTP_Earth
GTP_ANGELx
GTP_Spyhunter
BaldurKn
GTP_bbcnascar2

No points for Group B yet as it is very incomplete

GROP C Results:

HSR
1. KARTRACER
2. DTWmetro
3. vanos2990
4. Brakefade
5. Oo_xVx_oO

Suzuka #1
Host quit

Suzuka #2
1. DTWmetro
2. KARTRACER
3. Noah
4. Brakefade
5. vanos2990
6. Oo_xVx_oO

Fuji #1
1. Brakefade
2. DTWmetro
3. vanos2990
4. KARTRACER
5. Oo_xVx_oO

Fuji #2
1. Brakefade
2. DTWmetro
3. vanos2990
4. Oo_xVx_oO
5. KARTRACER

I'm pondering the future of this tournament

Group B had 7 disconnections in a row at Suzuka. The first 5 races at 16 players and disconnected after a few turns. The last 2 had only 11 but still disconnected before the end.

I'm already asking gentlemen to take one hour and 15 minutes out of their lives to run this and when the game has 16 player races that it cannot handle there are disconnects and they have to take more time out of their lives to try and rerun the race.

The online mode is broken. Forget punters who by the way have left 750pp and taken over 600pp (especially Suzuka) because they realized their AWD wonders are more competitive there then in 750pp and it's easier to drive, the online mode has more problems then that. Quitters ruin races and I don't think I've ever seen a race with a large number of participants that didn't start to lag horribly or eventually get cancelled.

It looks like Group A and C had decent races but everyone struggled with the Suzuka races.

To me this is just depressing. Right when you think you have failsafe rules the online mode falls flat on it's face and destroys everything.

I don't know. Maybe just throw Suzuka out the window and move on?

GTP_bbcnascaR2 - I'm so sorry about that rub in dunlop lap #2 should have seen you there, I waited while your penalty ran down, hope I didn't ruin your race too much.

No problem,there was plenty of other GTP_members that nocked me right out,first comes to mind is Suzuka first turn GTP_member outside of me and a GTP_member come in the inside to make it three wide.:ouch:Needlees to say i end up in the sand.

I'm pondering the future of this tournament

Group B had 7 disconnections in a row at Suzuka. The first 5 races at 16 players and disconnected after a few turns. The last 2 had only 11 but still disconnected before the end.

I'm already asking gentlemen to take one hour and 15 minutes out of their lives to run this and when the game has 16 player races that it cannot handle there are disconnects and they have to take more time out of their lives to try and rerun the race.

The online mode is broken. Forget punters who by the way have left 750pp and taken over 600pp (especially Suzuka) because they realized their AWD wonders are more competitive there then in 750pp and it's easier to drive, the online mode has more problems then that. Quitters ruin races and I don't think I've ever seen a race with a large number of participants that didn't start to lag horribly or eventually get cancelled.

It looks like Group A and C had decent races but everyone struggled with the Suzuka races.

To me this is just depressing. Right when you think you have failsafe rules the online mode falls flat on it's face and destroys everything.

Come to the Chat and we will talk about it..

Personlly i think these races are great. I've met and coresponded with more GTPers in the last three weeks than i have in the 4-5 years i've been comming here. For me its not just about the racing. the rcing is the vehicle to the good folks here. just my opinion.

b

oh and i'm winning... ;-)

Personlly i think these races are great. I've met and coresponded with more GTPers in the last three weeks than i have in the 4-5 years i've been comming here. For me its not just about the racing. the rcing is the vehicle to the good folks here. just my opinion.

b

oh and i'm winning... ;-)

Hey, I can't agree with you more. I think things are going great.. Disconnects..hah, obviously Earth has not been to PP750 races in a while..

And the hacks moving on the Suzuka? H3$$ no, I raced at Suzuka and HSR in PP750 a few days ago and it was way worse than PP600.. Hah, moved on?

ah and I am wining the ones you didn't lol Or I come in second..which happens a lot

Or perhaps take another step down, to PP500. Other than that, I don't see how Suzuka can work. I did well overall in the tournament, but the points simply aren't worth the headache that came from "You have been disconnected from the server" message tonight. If the fall update doesn't have private rooms, I honestly don't think I'll be able to play GT5:P anymore. At all. :banghead:

Latest Posts

Back