NTSC Championship S3 - Round 1 of 8 - (Finished)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 92 comments

What combo do you want for Round 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GTP_Royalton
jb2.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette C6 Tuned /
@ Suzuka 750pp (R3 tires only, front AND back)

orangercupseriesgtpcopym.jpg

orangers3round1enterlist0909090909.jpg

The Schedule for the OrangeR Cup Series

Tuesday, June 16th
3 Races

attachment.php

clubs3round1enterlist585858585.jpg

The Schedule for the Clubman Cup Series

Tuesday, June 16th
3 Races

22a15c6f90cda79cf161696f6797b4ba1241562927_full.png

No entries
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Drivers on probation for the rest of the season

None. So far.

SIGNUPS are now permanent, once you sign up you are good to go for the rest of the 8 week season.

- At the end of the race just write down your finishing position compared to the other GTP members. If you finish up front use the extra time to write down the finishing position of the others to ensure everything is recorded in case they don't see the results.

Last edited:
Reserved

New and improved Rules & Points Standings will be posted in another thread at a later time

Last edited:
Looks like fun. A big 750pp race to start off the season.

And I'm whatever color CudaDude is.

BBR will be in white, and as of now is missing its team name next to one key member on the entry list-

cpp214
MS-DOS...FTW!

PSN: GTP_CarlPKY & cpp214

i heard that a spy photo of the BBR corvette might have leaked out, so with any luck it may show up in the thread before race night. :)

I voted for the mini cooper because I dont own 1 yet.

Looks like my team is at a bit of disadvantage for race 1 because we dont have a week and half of experience with the Vette, I guess ill be racing with American power til the 16th.

Can I ask why we need to disclose our car Color?
and does our team need the same color car?

Last edited:
I'll be (t)here in red, driving for Team WAT.👍

edit: Red due to change, CerealKiller beat me to it. Consulting within team WAT currently in progress on our colour for this event.

Last edited:
Can I ask why we need to disclose our car Color?
and does our team need the same color car?

Teams have to run the same color

If a team does not run the same color during the race, a warning will be given. If a team runs different colors again in another round, the violating driver (s) will not be included in the results

Car colors are there mainly to differentiate team from team

If a team or driver uses the same color as a one, two or three car team then there may be confusion

So I respectfully ask if B-Ras, Mr.Grandorifito and Heli-Eric can choose a different color? (OrangeR chose orange 2 hours before Heli-Eric chose Orange)

What im trying to say is once a team picks a color, nobody else should pick the same color, whether it be another team or a single driver.

If a single driver picks a color no team should pick that color

Last edited:
BBR chooses white from now until the end of time.

do not make us program a bot to monitor for new ntsc race thread and post "white" as soon as they are created- we will do it.

im serious man.

patricelecontedirecting.jpg

Eath is correct on the car colors, I dont want my team getting blamed for somthing we didnt do.

Tuned Vette has as many colors as teams (or close anyways) I suggest, in this event, everyone without a team should run the same color.

Another note, Im real happy to see Clubman all filled up... thanks Earth, for all the effort. Im buying you a sim beer.

CEL-Racing,

what do you think about black being the team colors?

Black works for me - that way when one of the events uses the Ford GT-LM we'll be only guys that won't get DQ'ed that week. :)

Team WAT will use white for this round, as it's not taken in Clubman yet.
We prefer red for all future events.

Car colors are there mainly to differentiate team from team

If a team or driver uses the same color as a one, two or three car team then there may be confusion

So I respectfully ask if B-Ras, Mr.Grandorifito and Heli-Eric can choose a different color? (OrangeR chose orange 2 hours before Heli-Eric chose Orange)

What im trying to say is once a team picks a color, nobody else should pick the same color, whether it be another team or a single driver.

If a single driver picks a color no team should pick that color

After consulting with my sponsor (Earl Scheib Auto Paint), we've agreed that we want to firmly stand behind our motto, "I'll paint any car, any color, for $29.95". Please let us know what livery is appropriate, and what color to use for the novice stripes.

Last edited:
I'll just let the colors slide for this round

For next round I will give a list of all the colors available for that car (not including colors that some teams have by default) and drivers or teams will pick them on a first come first serve basis. As colors are taken they will be removed from the list

To make things simple, a team can just say they want to use a specific color for all their cars for every round
Tuned Vette has as many colors as teams (or close anyways) I suggest, in this event, everyone without a team should run the same color.

I like this idea

Back