NTSC Championship S3 - Round 1 of 8 - (Finished)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 92 comments

What combo do you want for Round 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want to point out this. I take all of your suggestions into consideration. I do read all of your comments. When I am being firm, I am just enforcing what we knows works. I realize you want more excitment and realism in each race. This realism is hard to do, and to make fair.. I suppose there would have to be a race steward that parked his car at the end of the pits to make sure each play pitted. There would also have to be a great understanding of what is expected when taking a pit stop or pass thur.

My job is to make sure the racing is fair for everyone. You would think that because this is a game some folks wouldn't take such things so serious. But we are talking about real people here with real emotions with real griveness. Things get hots sometimes, and when someone alters or tampers with the racing process a lot competitors can get upset. I just want to be control the fairness of the racing.

If pits stops are something that you guys really want, then it would go to a vote to add such a thing into each race. Then Earth and I would layout rules and regulations for that and then we would have pits in races.

man I just wanted to throw ideas out, get discussion going, dont want to step on toes.

Take NASCAR for example- every driver complains, fans always complain, rarely anything changes, still one of the greatest spectacles to be had... nuff said.

Latest Posts

Back