NTX MOTORSPORTS - Update - Its been quite some time

• Thread starter NTX
  • 2,477 comments
The noise is fine. I think you may want to smooth out the reflection on the door, but anyhow it is a very nice shot. Funny thing is you almost got the same angle as the latest Gallardo shot from GT5.

Here is one of the shots from my new update. From Forza 3, here is the Clio V6. You can find the other shot on my other gallery, just click on my sign :) Enjoy...and buy this game if you can, it rocks!!!

(click for full size view)

Thanks for the replies guys. here is one of the new shots I took from Forza 3. The other of course...you can find in my other gallery. :)

A big thanks to all that leaved a reply. I leave here another shot from Forza 3, now with the Volvo C30. Full update on my XBOX 360 gallery. :)

Well...its been awhile!! Well since I´m here, I wish all GTP members a merry christmas and of course a happy 2010!!! And I leave here a little "gift"...from GT4 photomode of course. Its been quite some time since I did a GT4 update, so here is...a quick one to celebrate this time of the year. Enjoy!!!!!!! :D

Awesome work, indeed! The background is blurred and cold, whereas the car is a total contrast to it: Sahrp, yet smooth and a lot of reflections on it. Loving this update so much. Great work, Nuno. 👍

So...I have a litlle spare time today, and I decided to do a quick update. Nothing fancy, but will do for now. Next update will be the 4 years on GTP update...so stay tuned! :cheers:

:D :D :D

It's about time :P:tup:

It's cool to see another GREAT update of yours. I love the mood. That car taillights sure bring some nice photos.

I'm eager to see your 4 years in GTP update 👍

Back