NTX MOTORSPORTS - Update - Its been quite some time

• Thread starter NTX
  • 2,477 comments
good to have you back. i knew you wouldn't be able to stay away for long. this shot is different from the ones you did before. almost the same distinct angle, but the soft light is really good. well done.

Hi everyone:) Here is a quick one, to give some life to this place:) A reject shot from this week CCCL competition. Please enjoy, and comment if you want 👍 :cheers:

Here is something that I´ve made today with the NSX. Could do a bit more...but...looks cool. Enjoy and comment if you want guys. :)

You've echoed those background semi-circular shapes within the shape of the whole car! In that way, it is interesting, especially if that was your intention

👍

Thanks guys, your comments are always welcome. Here is my next update for keeping my gallery running. Altezza Touring Car, enjoy :)

it's not as good as the nsx, but the post production work is pretty good. you seem to have lost a lot of texture on the car, must be the way it is, i dont know. but composition looks good, the noise level is a bit high though, and it's the same with the nsx. i would recommend lowering the noise level a bit, and focusing it on the sharp details of the picture, to create a separation from the blurred areas and the sharp detailed areas, making it more pleasing to the eye :)

Thanks guys:) Here is a preview from my PGR4 gallery. Full update can be found there,just click in my sign below. Enjoy:)

Just a quick one, to keep some activity here. This shot its from PGR4 but I decided to put it here, to have more views. Enjoy:)

@ NTX: We really need to do one more PGR4 photo shoot, before I sell the game in October. Other then that, I hope you do a new GT4 update in October.

Back