NTX MOTORSPORTS - Update - Its been quite some time

• Thread starter NTX
  • 2,477 comments
The softness in this shot is just amazing. The taillights look great. Good reflections on the car and good mood. Can't wait to see the '4 years on GTP update'. 👍

4 years on GTPlanet update :) Nothing much to say, just a simple update to mark this achievment. Passing some"ups and downs" on my life, I managed to reach another year at GTP. I don´t know what the future will bring, but I will try to stay at GTP and bring more updates to all of you at this community to enjoy. A big thanks to all, because its all of you that make GTP possible :)

Awesome shots NTX!

It's been a while since I last visited here, but the quality of your images has gone through the roof, not that they were bad before. My favourites are the Silvia, and the DTM Astra. 👍

Keep 'em coming pal! :dopey:

Congrats for the 4 years here at GTPlanet, and I hope to see you more often, as well as when GT5 arrives. It's a great update indeed, my favorite being the last one. 👍

I like the latest update, too. My favourite shot has to be the 4th one, though, very nice composition and the tones are very good overall. 👍

Oh wow, I really like this thread coming from the first picture to the most recent, the new ones are actually amazing. Makes me even more hyped for what you masters can do with GT5... If only my PS3 could play GT4, my mother 'accidently' put my PS2 into a charity shop...

-Spiran

That pic of the Skylines was pure awesome. 👍 x 1,000

:D Well, well...time to clean this place up!!! GT5 is almost here, so I decided to take the good old GT4 for a spin...at least at some old photos :D Here is the result!

Aww, looks like everyone is making their final updates before GT5 comes along.
I’m looking forward to your new gallery. This one proved to be very popular (124 pages... wow!).

Great work, as usual. :)

Final updates coming around for a few people? ;)

The Pug is clean, and while sometimes a soft blur of that level can be overkill, it works for this one, Nuno. Also, the Astra from your last update; wow! I love the simplicity and the DoF with that. Can't wait to see what you manage starting next week :D

Back