Haer Bev - 19 / 01 - Update, various cars.

• Thread starter HaerBev
  • 142 comments
Always enjoy seeing your panoramas. The third One-77 shot is superb, as is the R18 shot in the current update. :D

Thanks T12, nice to read your words and glad you like my panos :cheers:

Gracias Ricardo, for your positive feedback :)

Many races today, but I take a few pictures, so here are the new panos:

6376x1996

6510x1737

6615x1680

7098x1598

9988x1461

Thanks for watching, hope you'll like this update, the Aston One 77 will return with the Fisker blue paint named Deep Ocean, it looks so beautiful.​

Awesome panos bro!👍

My favs would have to be the first One-77 shot, the R18 shot, the Tesla shot and the last Golf shot!:drool:

Thanks Justin, the white Diablo will return soon.

Thanks bro, your favs are also mines, glad to read your words Nux :)

Thanks Primus Ortus for your positive feedback, the One-77 is so beautiful, I tried various colors but this red is the best.

Vielen danke Nenad, glad you like my toning adjustments ;)

First one is a 360 degrees view test, made with twenty x1 size pics, others are made by merging X2 resolution size shots as usual. I've never said that but I'm really loving the second R8 LMs picture

7679 x 817

4547 x 2488

5266 x 2086

3933 x 1770

Hope you'll like this small update, thanks for watching :cheers:

Thanks chromatic9, this is Apricot Hill, free run, weather 25%

Thanks Nux, yes the whole landscape captured, in order to get everything perfectly merged:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86583568@N05/sets/72157635729697053/

I'm moving 50% left or right between each picture, it's a bit longer but reducing the distortion you'll have later to correct :) Bro, really hope you'll make one soon, enhanced by your amazing editing skills :)

Thanks TVR&FF, nice to read you like my carefully done merging process.

Yes the MP4 is back, I want a P1 dlc car in January ^^

4589x1834

Thanks Anthony, for your positive words, didn't knew that you were looking my pictures.

Here are the news. The Reventón added to my garage, this Spanish photo travel location is wonderfull. The Matterhorn Rotenboden will be my favoutire track for realistic pics ;)

6448x1661

6612x1297

5810x1788

Next target will be the Huayra, thanks for watching.​

The Reventon looks sexy with those O.Z rims!:drool:

And I would love to start making panoramas again, but it is extremely difficult trying to get the pictures aligned, because the thumb sticks on my controller are all worn out and sit slightly off center. This usually means the camera would just move on it's own sometimes which is a pain in the ass!:irked:

The 3D pano is absolute insanity; the second R8 LMS shot is top, as is the second 12C shot and both the Reventon shots. 👍

I would ask how you've gotten it already but I just remembered it's only a little over 1 mil.

I'm really loving how realistic the toning is looking in those shots - especially the first one from your latest set. Are you making many changes with regard to the lighting? It's so beautiful. :drool: 👍

You've been on fire since the begining of the game Hervé. So much awesome pics in this short time. I don't want to know the size of thje shadows under your eyes my friend ;) :P
I really love this new Axton, and you've made some of the most beautiful shots I've seen with this car these last days.
The Jaguar and the R8 LMS shots have an incredible realistic rendering.
Great job Hervé, really happy to see at last some new things from you :cheers:

Wow Herve, you've gone crazy. :crazy: So many awesome panos. :eek: Too many to comment on in detail, my bad for visiting so late.

But I will say that as usual your toning is very nice and realistic which I like a lot. My favs so far are the very first shot of the Aston (beautiful car), the Tesla at Matterhorn is epic and the first Reventon from your latest batch. Great work mate. 👍 👍

Last edited:
Thanks Nux, glad you like my choice, hope the dlc rims will be better, oh it must be really disturbing, bro can't you buy a new controller ?

Thanks Terronium-12, for you kind words, glad you like my very first 360 degrees panorama, next one will be made with X2 size resolution shots in order to apply a better editing process. I played many times the Motegi Nascar race, almost 53 000 credits in 3.12 - 3.14 minutes per race, the Rain Masters and 24 minutes of Le Mans :)

Merci Nicolas, nice to read you're still enjoying my pictures my friend.

Danke Nenad, I'm always pleased to read your words, about lighting changes, here's the answer:

Unedited

As you see, this one is a bit heavier edited than usual :)

Merci Jérémy, yes I played the game during the week-end in order to get all gold licences and get enought stars to unlock the next level, hopefully no signs of tiredness on my face, never been affected by this ugly effet, only kinda burned eyes :) Great you find some realistic rendering with the XKR and R8 LMS, I can't stop to make pictures each time I launch the game :cheers:

Thanks George, glad to read your positive words, yes I wanted to get the Reventon and its wonderful dashboard as quick as possible, The One-77 and its magnificent curves will return soon, this car engulfed the AE million credits :) Can't wait to see your Matterhorn pictures mate, if you have free space in your psn friends, I'll add you for future online photo meetings :cheers:

Gracias TopGearHamster, glad you like everything.

The Red Devil, two quickly done pictures.

Thanks for watching :cheers:

Brilliant Red Devil pics, #1 looks great with nice sense of action and angle, #2 subtle toning work and very good composition. ;)👍

Thanks Nux, glad you like my choice, hope the dlc rims will be better, oh it must be really disturbing, bro can't you buy a new controller ?

I agree, there still seems to only be a couple rims actually worth using in this game. Also I don't think it's worth coughing up another $120 for a new controller after I've just bought GT6 and GTA V recently. I'll be switching to the PS4 next year anyway.

By the way I love the last Camaro shot. The composition and toning is perfect!:drool:👍

Oh and one more thing.... here's my edit of your panorama with a little bit of my artistic flare added to it.;)

Last edited:
Merci Nicolas, for your kind words my firends, hope to meet you online soon :)

Thanks Nux, ouch 120 dollars for a controller, videogaming is really expensive in your country, GTA V is great, I love boats and submarine, underwater exploration :) I'm waiting the Japanese Ceramic White PS4 to buy one. Nice to read you like the second Camaro pic. A triple thank for your remix of the panorama, watching your artistic talent applied on one of my picture is a precious gift, sending my work to another dimension, I love it, bravo :cheers:

Here are the news, some new cars, X2 size resolution pictures merged as usual.

5177x2033

5268x1888

4639x1779

5381x2089

4392x1729

8341x1726

7551x2037

6055x2082

Thanks for watching, hope you'll like this update :cheers:

Back