OCD - 0 Cars needed all available to share/gift

• Thread starter Nitrous ox
  • 1,229 comments
The RUF BTR in my OCD is in Medium Blue. I'll trade for a Level 23 Ticket. Available to trade anytime, let me know if you're interested. ;)

Ha I found you, I didn't know what to do, so car received and lvl 23 will be sent tonight, geez I mustn't have booked it in.

I booked it in now though :) 👍

Has any one got these last 4:

TVR - Griffith 500 '94 - Starmist Crimson - Titanium Metallic

RUF - BTR '86 - (black) - (yellow)

hi mate just sent a BTR in pink enjoy:)

Thanks heaps mate 👍

Those Birthday Tickets are really hard to get out of Nitrous Ox, and I've got heaps of spare trades, so I'll set up an alt with the Birthday you need and do it that way :) 👍

So let me know which birthdays you want the most and I'll FR you from a new alt and send 1 today and another on reset :) 👍

Come to think of it I might just send to you via Shazbu etc, so no Fr needed :)

Last edited:
I have the Yellow BTR on one of my alt accounts but my next open slot is on the 29th.

I have this

RUF - BTR '86 - (black)

and would trade for

Silky Black FT-86 II Concept '11

also this

I need the following 20 18 12 10 8 5 4 cars in 0/0/0 currently in OCD

made me :lol: for some reason

Guys you have made me very happy, glad I can amuse you, let me know what you want in return

I now need the following 20 18 12 10 8 5 4 2cars in 0/0/0 currently in OCD

I'll send it as soon as FR is accepted and you can confirm it is infact black, looks like it to me. Like I said I'll take the 1/0/0 Silky Black FT-86 II Concept '11 at your nearest convenience, if the RUF is what you want

I think I have the RUF in yellow from OCD. If you send an FR to amzgspider I will send it when the wife finishes watching Top Gun. I sent out some sets of tires today I dont think that will stop me from sending a car will it?

I have the Yellow BTR on one of my alt accounts but my next open slot is on the 29th.

Thats a bit too long, sorry but if i still need it then plaese contact me to trade, however looks like I'll get it soon :) 👍

I think I have the RUF in yellow from OCD. If you send an FR to amzgspider I will send it when the wife finishes watching Top Gun. I sent out some sets of tires today I dont think that will stop me from sending a car will it?

OK when I get home in 2 hrs will do, what do you want in return ?

Thats a bit too long, sorry but if i still need it then plaese contact me to trade, however looks like I'll get it soon :) 👍

OK when I get home in 2 hrs will do, what do you want in return ?

Nothing. FR sent
I will send the car tomorrow (monday) at about 8 pm pacific. sooner if GT will let me.

Last edited:
Hello,

I could trade you a TVR - Griffith 500 '94 in Starmist Crimson for your Formula Red?

Also my BTR '86 in black for your Griffith in Blue Pearlescent?

I'm free after reset

Cheers

Last edited:
:tup:My appologies will send these on reset + 8 hrs :) 👍

370z academy in brilliant white pearl - jmmx5 - StrikerTek from Nitrous Ox
0/0/0 370Z GT Academy in Premium LeMans Blue - StrikerTek from Shazbu

Hello,

I could trade you a TVR - Griffith 500 '94 in Starmist Crimson for your Formula Red?

Also my BTR '86 in black for your Griffith in Blue Pearlescent?

I'm free after reset

Cheers

Yep that sounds great, I assume they're all 0/0/0 as mine are, and I should be able to send 1 on reset as I have 2 trade to do to jmmx5 - StrikerTek, as the're all euro's Send to / receive from Ferrari_Magyar

:) 👍

I've had to edit as per next post I already had the black BTR pending, so just the 1 trade pick which one you want first and i'll try to pick something else from you, in order to complete the 2 trades :) 👍

I am also suspending further trades till I get these organised and close to complete :)

Last edited:
So did you still want the BTR from me or are you going to trade with chug-a-bug. I assume you don't need 2.

So did you still want the BTR from me or are you going to trade with chug-a-bug. I assume you don't need 2.

I'll edit chug a bug and honour your trade :) 👍

Thats why I've suspended further new trades, thanks for the heads up :) 👍

No problem, When you get a bunch of offers at the same time coming in it's not hard to make a slip up. I will send the car at reset ( 8ish hours) as I have already sent out a car today because I didn't think I was going to be home today until after reset and didn't want to lose the trade slot.

RUF BTR in black has been sent sir!

Received and Silky Black FT-86 II Concept '11 Sent :) 👍

Yellow BTR sent.

I think you sent it to Nitrous ox, when in fact OP says to send to Ferrari Magyar, and bottom of my signature states all Eu cars to Ferrari Magyar.

Anyway that happens, so just check that if we trade again 👍

Also what is it I am to send in return :) 👍

Re reading your post looks like this is a freebie, if so I take back my previous statement, anyone is welcome to send free stuff to wherever they feel :)

And thank you very very much :) 👍

Received and Silky Black FT-86 II Concept '11 Sent :) 👍

I think you sent it to Nitrous ox, when in fact OP says to send to Ferrari Magyar, and bottom of my signature states all Eu cars to Ferrari Magyar.

Anyway that happens, so just check that if we trade again 👍

Also what is it I am to send in return :) 👍

Re reading your post looks like this is a freebie, if so I take back my previous statement, anyone is welcome to send free stuff to wherever they feel :)

And thank you very very much :) 👍

You are correct on both accounts I sent it to nitrous ox and it was free. I got the FR from Ferrari Magyar and will use it in the future. Sorry about the mix up Im not a very detail oriented guy I more of a wing it and see how it turns out person.Lol

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for all your help :) 👍

I'm after the following in 0/0/0

Nismo 400R '96 in Lightning Yellow

I should have one tonight or tomorrow, but am booked about 2 weeks for trades, if you're in no rush we can make a deal.

I should have one tonight or tomorrow, but am booked about 2 weeks for trades, if you're in no rush we can make a deal.

Thanks mate, but I think we have heaps of other trades already booked, and I'll give someomne else a go thats maybe a bit quicker :)

I have the yellow GTR R33 400R and a Silver one

Thanks let me know what you want in return, FR Shazbu to send :) 👍

I have one currently on my OCD.

Thanks mate but someone beat you to it, I'll know who to ask if needed :) 👍

Thanks mate, but I think we have heaps of other trades already booked, and I'll give someomne else a go thats maybe a bit quicker :)

we have other trades booked? I thought the only deal we had was my btr for your black ft 86 concept and we made that last week? if we have any other trades could you please remind me which they are?

If your still looking for a Nismo 400R '96 in lightning yellow, I believe I have one 0/0/0. If you want to send FR To littledog454, I can trade later tonight.

we have other trades booked? I thought the only deal we had was my btr for your black ft 86 concept and we made that last week? if we have any other trades could you please remind me which they are?

Yeah, sorry, I got you mixed up with Thenextbob, I dont want to delay trades into the future too much, because I'm not the most organised and with the quanity of trades going through I'll just get into trouble :)

I have:
Hommell Berlinette in Blanc
BMW 2002 in Taiga Metallic
TVR Griffith in Moonraker Black metallic
RUF BTR in Silver
I'm looking at your lvl 21 ticket,lvl23 ticket,1970 ticket and 1967 ticket.I can trade today(1/17),2/6,2/7 and 2/8.If is that ok to you just say your PSN and we can trade

Back