• 2013 Caparo T1
• 1939 Mercedes-Benz W154
• 1994 Nissan #75 Cunningham Racing 300ZX
• 2014 Toyota #12 Rebellion Racing R-One
• 1967 Honda RA300
• 1967 Volvo 123GT
• 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine

And I know what I'll be using for the remaining '60s GP events. :D
Why thank you! That is indeed a nice car pack. I'm happy!

I'm glad to see a car from GT2's amazing car list make into the game.

latest

Good start..

Look forward to giving those ago,.

If they stick a limousine in Forza, I hope we can get more weird vehicles like a London Taxi in the game ;D

That would be fun :P

Wait a minute, that's 8 cars. I thought Turn 10 said they were only adding 7 cars in each car pack. Not that I'm complaining, it's just an observation I made.

Wait a minute, that's 8 cars. I thought Turn 10 said they were only adding 7 cars in each car pack. Not that I'm complaining, it's just an observation I made.

The way T10 worded it, I'd say it was just an added bonus for this month alone.

Last edited:
The way T10 worded it, I'd say it was just a added bonus for this month alone.
The way the worded it made it sound like an added bonus for this month, while leaving it open for months to come to receive the same treatment. Or thats atleast how I'm seeing it.

Free Car – 2015 Infiniti Q60
In addition to the improvements and changes that have come with the latest content update for Forza 6, we’re also tossing in a bonus treat for fans: a free car for the month of October! This car – the 2015 Infiniti Q60 Concept – will be available to all Forza Motorsport 6 as a free car that players can download to their garage immediately after getting the content update. Here’s more on the Q60 Concept

note the "free car for the month of October!" part. A man can hope! :lol:

VXR
Great pack. Rather not have concept cars in game, though.

Quite. I'm excited for the new Q60, but I'd rather wait for the final car than have some concept in-game.

I recreated one of the Honda paints on Forza 5, but it's definitely sweeter to get the real car. The exhaust pipes are a work of art.

The actual words out of my mouth when I saw the Honda are not repeatable here. Completely unexpected.

Who would've thought, that after almost twenty years, the closest thing we'd get to a sequel to the seminal GPL would be Forza 6?! :D

We sussed out the 300ZX months ago, but it's still incredible to see it in a modern game. I'm glad to see another pre-war car too, since I've really enjoyed wrestling with them so far. The Amazon is cool as hell too, should be quite competitive in the lower classes.

The Caparo really is the least-interesting car in the group! :lol:

Great pack apart from the limo, total waste of a car IMO.
On any other day I would've agreed with you. But I see this as T10 continuing to think outside the box and adding even more variety into this already great car list. Yes it does seem pointless, but if this game is truly about experiencing cars, than that means all types of cars.

👍

The limo would have been an annoying addition if forza had a lacking or unbalanced car list. But it doesn't, so why not? ;-)

Also, looks like we are getting 8 cars per month now instead of 7. Nice that forza aren't counting the free cars this time round.

On any other day I would've agreed with you. But I see this as T10 continuing to think outside the box and adding even more variety into this already great car list. Yes it does seem pointless, but if this game is truly about experiencing cars, than that means all types of cars.

👍
The limo would have been an annoying addition if forza had a lacking or unbalanced car list. But it doesn't, so why not? ;-)

Also, looks like we are getting 8 cars per month now instead of 7. Nice that forza aren't counting the free cars this time round.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for a variety of cars but I just don't see this one as being a good addition for racing. Someone up thread mentioned a London Black Cab or what about a tuk tuk. Those are both unusual vehicles and I can imagine would be good to race with. I really can't see limo races being enjoyable.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for a variety of cars but I just don't see this one as being a good addition for racing. Someone up thread mentioned a London Black Cab or what about a tuk tuk. Those are both unusual vehicles and I can imagine would be good to race with. I really can't see limo races being enjoyable.
I could, when there is 24 other limo's on the track. Overtaking would be ridiculous if going into a corner :lol:

Spec Limo racing series, anyone?

I don't see why it has to be good for racing. I play car games just to drive.

I could, when there is 24 other limo's on the track. Overtaking would be ridiculous if going into a corner :lol:
Exactly, it will be a complete smash fest with no one able to get around the track. There are plenty of other weird vehicles out there that would make for better racing.

Exactly, it will be a complete smash fest with no one able to get around the track. There are plenty of other weird vehicles out there that would make for better racing.
Sounds like it'll be exciting and fun to me. Not only that, but hilarious as well.

As do I. However, I've never once thought to myself, in the real or virtual world, 'I'd love to drive a limo.'
fair enough.

Just realised lobbies are going to get plagued with trolls blocking the track up with them.

Back