October DLC Car Pack ideas

• Thread starter symo63
  • 203 comments
Kind of annoyed we didn't get this years Rebellion with monstrous turbo AER V6 engine.

I have plenty of fun playing games. I just get my fun out of racing. And don't see this as a fun addition. Shoot me.
It was just in fun, no need to get so serious.

I see this as potentially being one of the funniest races. I'd definitely want to see 24 limos running Lime Rock Park. I'm sure they'd be able to length the whole track :lol:

It was just in fun, no need to get so serious.

I see this as potentially being one of the funniest races. I'd definitely want to see 24 limos running Lime Rock Park. I'm sure they'd be able to length the whole track :lol:

Forget that. They mentioned the NASCAR engine swap on the official site: let's get a 24 car limo draft train going.

:D

I'm probably going to be playing around with photomode with these cars and as for that 300ZX. I guess my GT2 nostalgic trip continues! I started with recreating Tahiti Road in GT6's course maker, now with the Nissan FedEx 300ZX.

What I think of this pack:
• 2013 Caparo T1 - meh
• 1939 Mercedes-Benz W154 - wow
• 1994 Nissan #75 Cunningham Racing 300ZX - nice
• 2014 Toyota #12 Rebellion Racing R-One - meh
• 1967 Honda RA300 - please excuse my erection
• 1967 Volvo 123GT - squee
• 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine - ridiculous, therefore fun

This is a bummer, none of the cars are showing up in game for me and I have the pack installed

This is a bummer, none of the cars are showing up in game for me and I have the pack installed

Same here, rebooted and still nothing, oh well. Just fired the game up, the update option has now appeared so all is good.

Last edited:
I don't see why people are making a big deal about the limo.

If you don't like it go drive one of the other 470+ Cars.. Choice of vehicle is hardly a problem in this game :P

The limo is actually really damn good. Just built one for D400 with a Corvette engine + RWD swap, and it's so much fun, and surprisingly grippy.

For those curious:

2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine - E270
2013 Caparo T1 - P952
1967 Honda RA300 - S767
2015 Infiniti Q60 Concept - B575
1939 Mercedes-Benz W154 - A612
1994 Nissan #75 Cunningham Racing 300ZX - R828
2014 Toyota #12 Rebellion Racing Lola R-One - P960
1967 Volvo 123 GT - E223

The Infiniti's power/torque figures are both nice, round 400's. Interesting, if for no other reason than I don't think they ever released them for the new engine.

As a VIP is there any way to get this started from the PC? I usually download dlc or updates from xbox.com. I went there and it is trying to charge me. So maybe this can only be downloaded on the X1 for free as a VIP?

As a VIP is there any way to get this started from the PC? I usually download dlc or updates from xbox.com. I went there and it is trying to charge me. So maybe this can only be downloaded on the X1 for free as a VIP?
Yes, since the Car Pass is an isolated thing for the game, the Xbox Store will not be able to register it in anyway since they are completely separate. In order for the car pass to register it's discount, you'd have to go through the game.

Yes, since the Car Pass is an isolated thing for the game, the Xbox Store will not be able to register it in anyway since they are completely separate. In order for the car pass to register it's discount, you'd have to go through the game.
Okay thank you. Guess I didn't really need to set my X1 to auto on for the day then.

Can you start the update? I just did it before even trying to look at the pack. Once the game was updated, I loaded it up, and can just grab the cars for free from the in-game dealership.

Can you start the update? I just did it before even trying to look at the pack. Once the game was updated, I loaded it up, and can just grab the cars for free from the in-game dealership.
The problem was that the Xbox store doesn't take into account that he has the Car pass. Since he was trying to see if he can load it away from home, the only option available was the cash option. Car pass users are always told to go through game to get the DLC, otherwise they'll be paying again for it.

That's what I'm understanding at least.

The problem was that the Xbox store doesn't take into account that he has the Car pass. Since he was trying to see if he can load it away from home, the only option available was the cash option. Car pass users are always told to go through game to get the DLC, otherwise they'll be paying again for it.

That's what I'm understanding at least.

I get that. That's why I'm wondering if you can download the title update remotely, not the DLC. The cars are included in the update anyway.

Basically, I haven't even looked at the DLC pack, either on the XBL marketplace or the in-game marketplace. The only time I've seen the cars is in the "Find Cars" menu option, and they're all properly free for me.

Can you still buy DLC cars individually or have they done away with that? Really only want the 300ZX and Honda RA300

Can you still buy DLC cars individually or have they done away with that? Really only want the 300ZX and Honda RA300

You can, but it's something a little outrageous, either $2 or $3 per car. Still cheaper than the whole pack in your case, though.

I get that. That's why I'm wondering if you can download the title update remotely, not the DLC. The cars are included in the update anyway.

Basically, I haven't even looked at the DLC pack, either on the XBL marketplace or the in-game marketplace. The only time I've seen the cars is in the "Find Cars" menu option, and they're all properly free for me.
Ahhhh I didn't realize the cars where actually combined with the Title Update, my mistake.

Funny, the opposite was true for me.

Latest Posts

Back