Odd/Funny AI Names

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 393 comments
I saw a guy named R.Ichikawa. It seems like it's nothing special, but as a Swiss German YouTube junkie and Let's Player it reminds me of this video :lol::

I have seen two dirty names. Admittedly, they probably weren't meant to be dirty but that's how they appear. I won't put them here as I may get banned.

I once saw S.Long...

sf2_mustdefeat--article_image.jpg

egm_33_1992_april_fool_street_fighter_ii_sheng_long.jpg

I'm sure I defeated him, so I stand a chance against him :D

I raced B.Baginski, the Polish hobbit. I also saw B.Furst, who was one of my Bobs in GT5. Nice to see he's moved on with his life after I fired him.

When I was filling one of the middle Bob slots in GT5, the name R.Herring came up. So of course I dressed him in a bright red suit and put the rest of my Bobs in grey.

Last edited:
Think I was in tuned car championship where I've noticed 2 drivers with same last name > Aquerra > first I thought brothers 💡 but then I've noticed one is from US and the other from BRASILIA .

All Singaporean drivers have English-origin or even Portuguese names, yet majority of Singaporeans in real life have Mandarin or Hokkien names. Coming across Mr. A. Campos from Singapore seems like some guy from Brazil who tried to rake in the benefits of living in Singapore but only got as far as to owning a Mitsubishi Colt. Pretty legit played by PD right there. The car selection for Singaporean drivers are perfect.

Oh and I came across Columbians for the first time in NASCAR races.

I didn't think about it much at the time but I'm pretty sure the other day I saw R. Petty ... Richard Petty. It wasn't a NASCAR race but still cool.

Theres another drivers I saw with a unusual names in Suzuka 10 Lap Challenge
R. Motoyama- Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06 (weird, it might be Satoshi Motoyama right now in a GTR)
K. Kaneshi- Honda KEIHIN HSV-010 "12 (also another AI driver named right after a real Super GT driver:Toshihiro Kaneshi)
S. Philippe- Honda RAYBRIG NSX '06 (its Sebastien Philippe. And he's in the right car.)
R. Firman- Honda ARTA NSX '06( its Ralph Firman. and right now in a ARTA HSV-010.)
S. Quintarelli- Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GTR '08( first name is wrong supposed to be Ronnie Quintarelli.)
M. Krumm- Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '97( Michael Krumm?)
R. Wirdheim- Nissan WOODONE ADVAN GTR '08( Bjorn Wirdheim?)

Back