Odd/Funny AI Names

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 393 comments
Came across a DTM driver some time ago. That has triggered my hunt for other "real drivers" (except the obvious ones from the GT500 and NASCAR championships):

DSC01160[1].jpg

J(amie) Green.

But it didn't stop there. A few days later, after my daily dose of Red Bull X2014 Standard Championship, I entered arcade mode and was greeted by this fellow:

DSC01159[1].jpg

L(ance) Vance. That's pretty much spot on, seeing as I don't think you'll ever see an AI from the Dominican Republic.

I am now searching for C. Johnson (USA), N. Bellic (Serbia. Or, if Serbia isn't possible, another ex-Jugoslav country) and T. Phillips (Canada).

A.Bigot

I see this one thrown around quite a lot in GT6's AI names.

Also, I saw my last name on an AI driver the other night. I swear I'm not Canadian.

I raced against R.Abbot, S.Holmes, J.Frost, T.Anderson and P.Maldonado on gt5. haven't been paying much attention to names on gt6!

REAL NASCAR names (they ONLY use '13 NASCAR cars):
  • J. Gordon (Jeff Gordon)
  • J. Johnson (Jimmie Johnson)
  • D. Earnhardt Jr (Dale Earnhardt Jr.)
  • T. Stewart (Tony Stewart)
  • J. Montoya (Juan Pablo Montoya)
  • C. Edwards (Carl Edwards)
  • A. Almirola (Aric Almirola)
  • D. Hamlin (Denny Hamlin)
  • K. Busch (Kyle Busch, not Kurt Busch)
  • M. Kenseth (Matt Kenseth)
Well, I got names like "R. Duval" and "T. Matsuda" driving Weider HSVs and Calsonic GTRs respectively in the Super GT500 championship. They're probably the real SGT drivers.

I've encountered an A. Graham (Aubrey Drake Graham) from Canada while in the X Challenges. :lol:

He was on his worst behavior while racing him. Nothing was the same after grinding the X Standard cars. :dopey:

A.Lincoln in the redbull 125cc championship. M.Juan (marijuana) in Like the wind. Favourite would be W.Anka from japan

Anyone else have the Brazillians that have very English names? I haven't yet seen a Brazillian driver that has a name that sounds even vaguely South American. They're always called, for example; P. Williamson, G. Smith, F. Turner, and S. Nicholls.

On another note, I've seen a British driver called S. Gerrard :D

I kept running into A. Brey from Dakota Star in the iA races for some reason. :odd:

I think I also saw a K. Izumi at one point driving a Corvette. :lol: I guess they carried over ALL of the last names from GT5

Well, for some reason Canadian AI drivers have hispanic names, and latin american AI drivers have spanish names (includes brazil)

L. Fule (Luke Fule) (he is my classmate) on the Red Bull X2014 Standard challenge. Also, I encountered R. Astley (Rick Astley) when driving a BMW Vision GT in Ascari or something.

Back