Odd Modifications Thread

• Thread starter el fayce
  • 1,524 comments
Found from Facebook:

11947641_905505742859729_4569623208136231873_n.jpg

First, there was the SilEighty, then the OneVia came in. Next, GT-R front ends grace along. And now...

...an Impreza front end. :P

Is there something within the S-chassis that makes it flexible to any body modification? :lol:

Last edited:
Why? I thought those wheels would look odd on on a mercedes but the stance is nice. If more people wish if it's questionable, I'm taking it down.

A Mercedes with huge flashy wheels is not oddly modified... it'd be like calling a Hakosuka with Watanabes an oddity.

SVX
A Mercedes with huge flashy wheels is not oddly modified... it'd be like calling a Hakosuka with Watanabes an oddity.
Okay, I know, the wheel is nnot teh best but I had a soft spot, they look nice on mercedes-benz cars, but not all the time.

If you think that triggered you a bit, I can take it down so other don't scream at me. Rather than being an ignorant.

Okay, I know, the wheel is nnot teh best but I had a soft spot, they look nice on mercedes-benz cars, but not all the time.

If you think that triggered you a bit, I can take it down so other don't scream at me. Rather than being an ignorant.
He's not giving an opinion on the wheels, he's saying it's nothing new, that's all.

I think nobody will scream at you, and I don't think you'd be seen as ignorant for posting it.

I sometimes do it with an excuse, jus t for the likes or because a thread seems to be a bit with not much action going.

I know, I'm a jerk sometimes. Won't be a whore anymore. And Il'l take the pic down, since it's not really an oddity, I guess.

Pickups with the "stance" look to them. I like lowered trucks to begin with but throw a set of mesh wheels on them and I'll love them every time.

JDM_Truck_Toyota_Tacoma_BBS_RS_01.jpg

JDM_Toyota_Hilux_Crown_Victoria_Mesh_05.jpg

I also really like trucks set up for drifting

4c4dc616b39df0c0d2d44a0def168c6c.jpg

pickup-drift-5.jpg

The Engineered To Slide Hilux is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome. :drool:

Thought this was a Starion for a moment...still cool. Leave it to someone in Arizona to do this though.
I feel like the headlights kind of threw me off as well when I first saw it.

Something along the lines of that Celica, but more outlandish would be Mighty Car Mod's "Mod Max" S15.
HfMfxtP.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

While this isn't bad at all, The red Bride seats/Beige interior is a total turn off for me

I can agree to that. I figured it was appropriate for this thread as it would be something I wouldn't want to drive on the street very often. I love the racecar/drift car look on a street car. But you'd get people calling you a "ricer" or something as well as getting unwanted attention from the authorities.

Last edited:
Back