Official car list. Complete w/ PI 482+cars +31 DLC +17 Unicorns

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 2,282 comments
Glad to see we are getting a stock MR2, still no clue why there is a tuner version but no stock one in FM3.

Shaping up to be a good car list with plenty of new cars along with ones from FM3.

Anyone want a Fiero GT like me?

tonys87GT.jpg

Fiero's were the poor mans Ferrari no doubt!
There's a Fiero by me, and man do they look good in person.
RWD? I shall drift one, one day.

Yeah there was the RX3-SP and GSL-SE RX-7 (ya know, cars that demolished competition from the mid 70's all the way through the mid 80's, the RX-7 alone stacking up over 100 wins in IMSA)....and a ****ing Delorean was voted in. No offense to any members of Jalopnik, but that website is worthless..

I can't wait for this game!!! But, I love how GT5s system used cars are, would love something in FM4 like that, because Rare cars in GT5 really are rare cars, in FM3 I can buy almost all cars, I hope there is some kind of system to make yourself stand out more in FM4 when you have a car that is super hard to get.

Yeah there was the RX3-SP and GSL-SE RX-7 (ya know, cars that demolished competition from the mid 70's all the way through the mid 80's, the RX-7 alone stacking up over 100 wins in IMSA)....and a ****ing Delorean was voted in. No offense to any members of Jalopnik, but that website is worthless..

As much as I love those Mazda, I voted for the DeLorean, too. It's not all about being fast. Some cars just "speak" to you, if you will.

I'd love the DeLorean even if Back to the Future didn't exist.

Just in from facebook

Forza Garage: Today we’re opening up the garage to some track-only cars bred for competition. Welcome the 2010 BMW Z4 GT3 to Forza 4! Also returning are the 2008 Dodge #2 Mopar Dodge Viper Competition Coupe and 2003 Subaru #77 CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA

AHH CRAP!
I just noticed that, the 03' is outdated and slow!
Atleast compared to that one!
UGH Turn 10
FAIL!

There may be a newer model of the Subaru in the game, I think it's safe to say T10 are holding the best cars back until nearer release. I can't see many more features being confirmed as they seem to have announced their best features already, so hopefully their holding some great cars back until nearer release.

Back