Official car list. Complete w/ PI 482+cars +31 DLC +17 Unicorns

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 2,282 comments
Lets Discuss

image_forza_motorsport_4-16536-2069_0004.jpg

image_forza_motorsport_4-16536-2069_0003.jpg

Mine!
VnWgh.jpg

UH OH, I think this is the car that was in that video everyone was looking at.

I hope not. i just found out that the car in question might be a Ruf after all. Still.. it could also be Porsche Turbo S with carbon Spoiler option. Not sure i will look for the Ruf Rt12 pic with the Turbo like bumper.

Who cares it's not like they are purposely keeping them out.

I care, because no Porsche = No GT3 RSR. Or any other race car for that matter. I won't miss the road cars that much, bot not having the RSR available would suck.

Oh well... I'd have to deal with it if Porsche isn't in.

Yeah, the turn signals on the mirrors are totally off. Not sure if they are different years?

And that black Ruf/Porsche above. Is that "Tire Wet" on those tires? Or what brand of tire shine do you think that is. I really want to get mine to shine like that.

Yeah the front signal lights are way off compared to the green one but it looks right compared to the gold one.

All these new pics and my internet connection here at work is absolutely terrible today. 🤬!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Last edited:
Wouldn't that be the first phantasy car they'd be including in the game? Can't see that happening, to be honest...

Neither can I but it'd be the easiest and closest thing to satisfy those who want a Porsche GT3 RSR in the game (me included).

Wouldn't that be the first phantasy car they'd be including in the game? Can't see that happening, to be honest...

The WARTHOG is in Forza 4. So, there's already one fantasy car in the game.

And it does sound like EA bought the exclusive license to Porsche...so...at least Lamborghini, Ferrari and Koinegsegg are still in the game.

I care, because no Porsche = No GT3 RSR. Or any other race car for that matter. I won't miss the road cars that much, bot not having the RSR available would suck.

Oh well... I'd have to deal with it if Porsche isn't in.
Yeah my ALMS series will take a big hit without the Porsche car being in there. I'm not digging this at all. Finally get 16 cars for a more fun ALMS series and now it looks like possibly one of the marque cars of the series might be gone :(

O M G...that Mustang.
No Bogie it's O M G !!!! that MUSTANG
White walls would have set that car off perfectly.
Yeah the front signal lights are way off compared to the green one but it looks right compared to the gold one.

All these new pics and my internet connection here at work is absolutely terrible today. 🤬!!!!!!!! :banghead:

It looks DEAD ON for the gold one. The green one is wrong, it's definitely the gold one. Everything lines up with that model.

And it does sound like EA bought the exclusive license to Porsche...so...at least Lamborghini, Ferrari and Koinegsegg are still in the game.

Show me the Warthog in Forza 4. Or where it was officially confirmed. It's not. It's assumed to be in because the maker's brand of it was shown in a leaked trailer meant solely for the dev team and not for the public.

Do you have a source for that? Haven't seen it confirmed or mentioned anywhere.

Yeah... But still, something will be missing. I'll just have to find a replacement for my race car needs... Maybe the Z4 GT3...

Yeah my ALMS series will take a big hit without the Porsche car being in there. I'm not digging this at all. Finally get 16 cars for a more fun ALMS series and now it looks like possibly one of the marque cars of the series might be gone :(
Yup. As they say, "there is no substitute".

It looks DEAD ON for the gold one. The green one is wrong, it's definitely the gold one. Everything lines up with that model.
Sadly, I don't know enough about RUFs to tell whether there were different versions of 997-based the RGT 8... Never bothered to learn much about them. FM4 might change that :indiff:

Front and side including turn signals on mirror. They are two different models of Ruf, where the real ruf has a ground package and enhance wing.

The back doesnt line up with the gold one however. The wing is completely different and there is a vent above the rear wheel in the gold one that isnt there in the Forza one. Its like a mix of the rear from the green one and the rear bumper from the black one and the front and mirrors from the gold one. :odd:

Not sure if the vent is there or not. The Forza picture is taken from the ground up, the real one is taken from to down (in comparison).

Back