Official car list. Complete w/ PI 482+cars +31 DLC +17 Unicorns

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 2,282 comments
I suspect we will get a majority of cars from FM3. It worked that way with FM1 to FM2 and FM2 to FM3 (as well as with the GT series).

Well, I think FM did a great job with the wheels, as far as reproducing the real life comparables. I think they have just done a piss poor job on the coloring of them for some reason (unless you paint the paint supported wheels in the livery....and even then, choosing white looks gray).

Not to mention, one of the most if not the most extensive catalog of wheels in a racer on console.

The wheels all seem to look too plastic and fake to match the realistic car models. I think Shift 2 for what it's worth, has the most extensive wheel catalog.

I can respect people's feelings about the white wheels. I personally think white wheels look cheap. I guess growing up in the Bronx and seeing cars with these wheels on them and being chipped up and scuffed and the vehicle not quite "commanding" such wheels put a bad taste in my mouth. I usually associate such wheels with a Earl Scheib paint job which would be as equally cheap. But if they are really throwing people off from the game I can respect that and I won't belittle that. Sorta like with me and the premium/standard and no uploads of replay thing with GT5. Some very negative stuff in my book. The 800 cars with no cockpits just killed it for me. So I can see where these guys are coming from.

C'mon son
te37.jpg

te37.jpg

TE37white.jpg

mediaid770525833.jpg

Part 2 has an ungodly amount, not sure the exact count. Forza has a lot of wheel manufacturers, but not too many choices with each.

Did they release some with DLC? Because it appeared to be less than Forza when I played it. But I didn't count them all.

Did they release some with DLC? Because it appeared to be less than Forza when I played it. But I didn't count them all.

There was a few less manufacturers but they all had more wheels, and more stylish and well replicated might I add.
So you can say Shift 2 has more wheels.

If Shift 2 did one thing right, it was the wheels. They knocked that one out of the park.

Not to mention most of FM3's wheels were bad quality ports from the older game.

Bottom line is, lets just hope they step it up for Fm4.

Dang, I found the wheel quality in FM3 to be really good. What they need to do for FM4 is improve the painting options, and give us more available wheel choices.

Shift 2 did a good job on the wheels, but I wasn't as impressed with them graphically. Many times different wheels looked the same at higher speeds, like they shared assets.

Dang, I found the wheel quality in FM3 to be really good. What they need to do for FM4 is improve the painting options, and give us more available wheel choices.

Shift 2 did a good job on the wheels, but I wasn't as impressed with them graphically. Many times different wheels looked the same at higher speeds, like they shared assets.

They also need to give us all new models. Given, some of them in FM3 looked great, but for example this one:
r079oc.jpg

Or this one:
r015oc.jpg

Are very unrealistic looking, they also made the TE-37 way off.
r100oc.jpg

There were a few gems, though.
r090oc.jpg

r107oc.jpg

r030oc.jpg

The problem I had with FM3 as well, is they REMOVED some wheels and manufacturers that were in FM2. Not sure if it was a license issue?

The problem I had with FM3 as well, is they REMOVED some wheels and manufacturers that were in FM2. Not sure if it was a license issue?

Only reason I can think of...then again, I feel that FM2 had a much more complete feeling than FM3.

Not sure if this counts as proof or not but in The Sun today a reporter said the following:

"I fared better off the track. Top Gear bosses have teamed up with XBox to let players take the Reasonably Priced Car for a spin round a virtual track.....I managed 1 minute 54 seconds"

Not sure if this counts as proof or not but in The Sun today a reporter said the following:

"I fared better off the track. Top Gear bosses have teamed up with XBox to let players take the Reasonably Priced Car for a spin round a virtual track.....I managed 1 minute 54 seconds"

kia-ceed-topgear-forza4.png

026_fry-captain-yesterday-doodle_sonicpanther.png

I do apologize for not knowing every last detail about this game, t.o. I shall stop my life and quest for the knowledge.

Alternatively you could contribute something useful. Such as explaining why that car isn't on the list at the start of the thread.

Last edited:
I do apologize for not knowing every last detail about this game, t.o. I shall stop my life and quest for the knowledge.

Alternatively you could contribute something useful. Such as explaining why that car isn't on the list at the start of the thread.

The car list in the OP is for cars that have been revealed on the daily "Forza Garage" reveals thus the title "Forza Garage". (not forza car list)

Facebook
Forza Garage: The British Isles have brought us a lot of great cars, including today's classic 1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage, a musclecar with Old World class. Also returning are the 2010 Radical SR8 Supersport and the 2010 Jaguar #33 Jaguar RSR XKR GT.

I love me some Radical and a '77 Vantage? F'Yeah!

Yup, fastest road legal car 'round the 'Ring, delivered immediately. That's how it's upposed to be, right?

Also, how about a friggin' V12 with a supercharger in the '77 Vantage? Ohhh, the possiblities! Gotta love engine swaps...

The car list in the OP is for cars that have been revealed on the daily "Forza Garage" reveals thus the title "Forza Garage". (not forza car list)

Ah, I see. I thought it was a master car list! I was reading on my phone and missed a lot of text.

Ah, I see. I thought it was a master car list! I was reading on my phone and missed a lot of text.
A master car list would be a looooot of work, imho... Let's leave that to BADNED and the guys at forzacentral :sly:

I can be such a leecher at times :lol:

Just in from twitter

Welcome the 1989 Toyota MR2 SC, 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale, 2010 Lotus Evora Type 124 Endurance Race Car to Forza!

Back