Official car list. Complete w/ PI 482+cars +31 DLC +17 Unicorns

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 2,282 comments
Not bothered about those. I've got them in Forza 3 (excpet the 3 original unicorns) so couldn't care less. Certainly won't be spending anything at the auction house or winning them in various competitions.

Most of the unicorns are available in FM3, but can not be importet to FM4? Strange.

Nothing too spectacular there, in my opinion. They went with the usual way of making 'special' versions of cars in the game into unicorns, so whatever...

Agreed except for the Challenge Stradale.

Yeah, the only one I'll miss even remotely is going to be the 360CS because it was one of thise cars that really felt great when stock. But with the new physics in FM4, it'd be a gamble as to whether it's as good as before, so meh.

Nice list and thanks!

Yay, my personal car is still in the game. They have one factor wrong though. The VTEC kicks in IRL at 5500RPM on the '99 Civic Si coupe. In the game it kicked in at 6000RPM in Forza 3.

Wow, unicors that were regular cars in fm3, really funny, they are pulling a "PD", that is remove things that was in previous games, and rekease ut as "unique" content. Anyways, wonder how much these cars would cost in the auction house? I have a funny feeling, these cars wont be so unique, once people have "some" credits...

Usually Unicorns go for 999,999,999cr.
T10 use Unicorns to remove cheaters money from economy.
Best way for legit users to get a unicorn is by following the T10 contest stuff.

I just got over it and dont even bother, way too much hassle.

Seems pretty wise to keep some of those cars as unicorns as they're not really essential. I'd say the 430 Scuderia, 360CS, Spirit-R and S204 add something worthwhile over their lesser variants in the game already, whilst the others are hardly worth having unless you're really into that car. The Mines can be replicated to an extent with the base car, there's better versions of the Lambos (for some users in the Superleggera's case) and the Camaro would be great if it didn't have the vinyl roof so to the untrained eye it looks identical to the Z28.

Question:

Why don't you think we get cars like:

2011 Malibu
2011 Camry
2011 Accord
2011 6
2011 Altima
2011 Sonata

I mean, I personally like those cars. The platform that the Malibu is built on spawned a SAAB, which is in the game.

Last edited:
Question:

Why don't you think we get cars like:

2011 Malibu
2011 Camry
2011 Accord
2011 6
2011 Altima

I mean, I personally like those cars. The platform that the Malibu is built on spawned a SAAB, which is in the game.

Low demand, I guess turn 10 is not that creative when it comes to low requested cars or cars no ones asked for at all.

You are missing the 2012 Sonata Turbo :)

The Acura TSX being the Euro Accord is quite close to these isn't it? I agree though, the game would be cool with some mid-spec 4-doors. It doesn't always need to be the performance version, especially with upgrades being in game anyway.

Would love to see an E90 320i or 325i for example, so we have something a bit more modest and better variety.

Low demand, I guess turn 10 is not that creative when it comes to low requested cars or cars no ones asked for at all.

You are missing the 2012 Sonata Turbo :)

Yeah, I am just saddened is all. BTW, I added a Sonata to my list. I could add the Kia variant as well, but oh well. I guess I could add the Ford Fusion too.

Usually Unicorns go for 999,999,999cr.
T10 use Unicorns to remove cheaters money from economy.
Best way for legit users to get a unicorn is by following the T10 contest stuff.

I just got over it and dont even bother, way too much hassle.

I think the achcievement is to simply obtain a unicorn, and, this time, you import a few of them from your Forza 3 garage. (Or you're rewarded them, anyway.) This means getting unicorns is a smidge easier. Hell, if I had and Xbox at the moment, I'd be trying to collect a few of those unicorns.

Nice car list. Too bad I don't have a Xbox :(

Great selection of Ferrari's and I love the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. Hope PD adds some of this cars to GT5 in the update/dlc.

6208848610_d221f7b86b_z.jpg

6208336813_4320e3171f_z.jpg

6208338253_6c6a58ea4f_z.jpg

6208856410_e5283430db_z.jpg

6208346051_7a4f7a47f1_z.jpg

6208349525_dbacb1ccb6_z.jpg

6210786344_5fbd0a7068_z.jpg

6210274239_8a11ed592b_z.jpg

I didn't take a good look at the list but when I saw the Hurst Olds in the demo, I got overly excited. Such a nice car.

Back