Official car list. Complete w/ PI 482+cars +31 DLC +17 Unicorns

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 2,282 comments
So, it's dawning on me now that some people are going to have a ridiculously filled garage as soon as they load up the game...

26 DLC cars (though I imagine the Muscle Car pack won't put them in your garage immediately), plus FM3 Driver Level bonuses (I'll probably only be up to Level 30 by then), and the certain carry-over cars from FM3 too? Progress is going to be brisk, especially with the over-easy (in my opinion) jaunt to free upgrades with manufacturer affinity.
Well, thats the benefit from buying the forza 4 lce. At least turn 10 are generous enough, in gt5 we couldnt even bring our cars from gtpsp to carrear mode. And we can trade as many cars as we want :)

Unicorn car list from Forzacentral.

2002 M3-GTR "Street Version" [Unicorn / Buy in Auction House]
1969 Camaro SS Coupe [Unicorn / FM3 Profile Import if in FM3 Garage ~ Or buy in Auction House]
2007 430 Scuderia [Unicorn / Get via FM3 Profile Import if in FM3 Garage ~ Or buy in Auction House]
2003 Challenge Stradale [Unicorn / Buy in Auction House]
2007 Shelby GT500 [Unicorn / Buy in Auction House]
2004 Mugen Civic Type-R [Unicorn / Buy in Auction House]
2002 Mugen Integra Type-R [Unicorn / Buy in Auction House]
2005 NSX-R GT [Unicorn / Buy in Auction House]
2007 Gallardo Superleggera [Unicorn / Get via FM3 Profile Import if in FM3 Garage ~ Or buy in Auction House]
2007 Murciélago LP640 [Unicorn / Buy in Auction House]
2002 RX-7 Spirit R Type-A [Unicorn / FM3 Profile Import if in FM3 Garage ~ Or buy in Auction House]
2006 HKS Time Attack Evolution CT230R [Unicorn / FM3 Profile Import if in FM3 Garage ~ Or buy in Auction House]
1993 MINE'S R32 Skyline GT-R [Unicorn / Buy in Auction House]
2002 MINE'S R34 Skyline GT-R [Unicorn / Buy in Auction House]
2004 Top Secret Silvia D1-Spec S15 [image] [Unicorn / Buy in Auction House]
2006 Impreza S204 [Unicorn / FM3 Profile Import if in FM3 Garage ~ Or buy in Auction House]
2002 Top Secret 0-300 Supra [Unicorn / Buy in Auction House]

Anyone have the Class level and PI for these cars yet (i.e. R1/980) like in the OP? Just wondering, so I can add them to my FM4 Random Race Generator page :)

Jerome

Let it be known I am very pissed the beautiful Audi R18 TDI prototype car is not in this list. I don't get it. How can you claim to be an ALMs official racing game and leave out that gorgeous prototype car.

I'm sitting in front of my TV this weekend watching Petit Lemans which was endorsed heavily by FM 4 btw- and just wondering what is up.

I think they dropped the ball on prototype cars am I wrong? I recall driving all those prototypes in FM 3 from that list

I get it. I get it, prototype cars are obviously not as popular as road cars & supercars the writing is on the wall but this sucks :grumpy:

I agree it's seems hardly any new race cars have been added...

There's no Ferrari 458 race car from what I can see, no Peugeot 908 just a reskin of the old car in Oreca colours, another reskin of the Lola Aston Martin rather than the new car and of course the Audi R18 is missing.

Also I would've liked to see the Honda HSV from Super GT as well and I'm surprised they haven't added the Mazda 787B by now either.

The BMW art car and the Audi DTM cars are a good addition though.

2011 Mazda Mazdaspeed Familia D

Huh?

I assume this must actually be a 2001.

Also, no Mazdaspeed 6? Interesting.

It's also curious that there are no new Mustangs. Must be something with Ford because I haven't seen them in any games.

It's also curious that there are no new Mustangs. Must be something with Ford because I haven't seen them in any games.

I thought that was one of the most glaring omissions as well. I wonder if we could swap the Ford 5.0 Cammer into the GT500, at least? I mean, it's not perfect, but it'd be fairly close to a Coyote-engined new Mustang.

We can always hope for DLC...

Huh?

I assume this must actually be a 2001.

Also, no Mazdaspeed 6? Interesting.

I wouldn't be surprised if a Boss 302 LS came around in a DLC eventually. That's a hard car not to have in this title, personally.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but does anyone know exactly how many more dlc cars T10 will release? I know they plan on release atleast 60 cars (10 per month) but has anything been stated about the exactly how many months they'll be releasing dlc cars?

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but does anyone know exactly how many more dlc cars T10 will release? I know they plan on release atleast 60 cars (10 per month) but has anything been stated about the exactly how many months they'll be releasing dlc cars?
If it's anything like FM3, expect a near-to-full year's worth after the game's release on Tuesday.

Did you ever ask for that car in the Forza request forum on Forzamotorsport.net?? If you didn't then you have no one to blame but yourself. If you did, I want to the see the link proving you requested that car. The majority of the cars people ask for, are put into Forza one way or another. So if you did ask for the car, wait patiently and it could be put into the game as DLC or even put into F5. If you ask enough, T10 will eventually put it into the game. Every car I have requested has been put into the series one way or another. I actually ran out of cars to request. :lol:
Well I do wish they would remove the vinyl top from the 69 Camaro. Still hoping they eventually do that.

I hate those forums. No where near as tight as these. Been awhile since I've been to T10 forums granted but last time I was there our forums posts were still bugged (only showed a number instead of a name) :crazy:

I love these forums here and I would assume they would put in the Audi R18 since it was a Lemans winner and all. Plus its a major force in the LMP division along with Peugeot in my opinion. I shouldn't have to ask for this car I would think it's common sense they include since they licensed ALMS. But obviously it was just a marketing thing it appears cause they are missing a lot of cars from it (besides Porche in which we all understand why its missing)

If it's anything like FM3, expect a near-to-full year's worth after the game's release on Tuesday.

Turn 10 saying well we COULD put these 60 cars in, but hell let's effectively charge a dollar per car instead. I for one won't be paying extra for the percentage of the game missing from the copy I bought at the store.

Turn 10 saying well we COULD put these 60 cars in, but hell let's effectively charge a dollar per car instead. I for one won't be paying extra for the percentage of the game missing from the copy I bought at the store.

Get with the times man. It's 2011 and almost every game does it now.

That is not what they are saying. T10 does not have 60 cars ready to go just because they already have a 6-month plan after release setup.

1978 Ford Mustang King Cobra

LOL! I just think its hilarious that this piece of rolling excrement is actually in a video game. One of my friends had one when we were kids, with the flaming cobra head on the hood and everything. I think it ended up in a ditch somewhere...

1978 Ford Mustang King Cobra

LOL! I just think its hilarious that this piece of rolling excrement is actually in a video game. One of my friends had one when were kids, with the flaming cobra head on the hood and everything. I think it ended up in a ditch somewhere...

Seems like one of those cars they add just to say they have an example of every gen. of Mustang.

gogatrs
In no way, shape, or form am I trying to start a flame war.
But PD should REALLY be taking notes on Turn 10 and how they connect with the community.

That's true but I do notice that most of the cars are in GT5 with omissions like the pontiac Trans Am and a few others. I don't know why the Jeep Grand Cherokee is in there as I owned one and the only thing Is the thing over heated like crazy, it got stolen and I didn't even try to get it out of impound!....also i see Holden has cars but omit the Monaro but have the Pontiac GTO. But as you said It's all about the Community features if you ask me. Have fun guys!

That's true but I do notice that most of the cars are in GT5 with omissions like the pontiac Trans Am and a few others. I don't know why the Jeep Grand Cherokee is in there....also i see Holden has cars but omit the Monaro but have the Pontiac GTO. But as you said It's all about the Community features if you ask me. Have fun guys!

The Monaro is in, no clue why it's in Vauxhall form and not Holden but it is in the game (guessing because they had Vauxhall before Holden).

2ypj1pc.jpg

That would be the seasonal pass which allows you to get the upcoming DLC with a discount. Not like the DLC was already available. It's basically a DLC flatrate.

Back