Official car list. Complete w/ PI 482+cars +31 DLC +17 Unicorns

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 2,282 comments
Yeah but who knows if it was ready in time. They can make a pic of anything doesn't mean it exists at the time of that pic. They can even let you drive it in a demo but it doesn't mean all the behind the scenes things to make the car complete in the game is ready. They may not have had all it's add-on properly modeled and other things.

Good point.

Maybe Dan just wanted his car to be special. :dopey:

theotherspongey
Why make the BMW M5 free DLC on day one?

Just add it to the disc. :rolleyes:

To make sure that you have XBL connected? If you don't this would be a reason to get it hooked up. If you have gone that far you are more likely to get XBL Gold.

Just remembered this was another one on Badned's list but this is obviously future DLC
2010 Platinum Motorsport Bentley Continental GT ("E3 Car of Show" winner) [TBA DLC pack]

Ok now that is really sweet 👍

Why do people love those so much? I am not familiar with those cars...what is the awesomeness of them? :confused:

Oh, just noticed you are in Austin. Awesome place, used to live there. Race track coming soooon!!

SPOILER:

SCROLL PAST THIS POST IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!

Secret FM3 to FM4 import car.....

2006 HKS Mitsubishi Time Attack Evolution CT230R or the 1982 DeLorean DMC-12.

Obviously, this has not been confirmed by T10; rather hints of "time" and "future" dropped by green disc users on FM.net. Now they are dropping pretty heavy Back to the Future clues... which obviously leads to the second of the two. Again, this has not been confirmed by T10 so, take it for what it's worth.

Regardless, make sure you have both cars in your garage before you load up Forza 4.

Also, looks like it will be a lot easier to obtain unicorns this time around... I already see someone has the "Unicorn Hunter" achievement ;)

Last edited:
SPOILER:

SCROLL PAST THIS POST IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!

Secret FM3 to FM4 import car.....

2006 HKS Mitsubishi Time Attack Evolution CT230R

Also, looks like it will be a lot easier to obtain unicorns this time around... I already see someone has the "Unicorn Hunter" achievement ;)

I think I might already have a gift one; if not, I know what I'm buying this weekend!

I mean the car it is.

If it was say, a Lamborghini Aventador, maybe but the car it actually is? Why bother?
I guess T10 would like to keep it secret so that people will be busy buying all kinds of cars in FM3...

Seems extremely random, though.

FyreandIce
I mean the car it is.

If it was say, a Lamborghini Aventador, maybe but the car it actually is? Why bother?

Ya but it obviously has to be something in FM3. The HKS is a pretty popular car. I could personally care less about it but hey... whatever unicorns they want to give me for nothing I will take.

:drool::)
hummerh1ftw.jpg

Even if the tire flex/compression isn't modeled to that extent visualy, that is still impressive. And damn, those tires are huge. Imagine the grip that you'll get with race slicks.

And I'm looking forward to laughing when someone online has rims the size of everyone else' car.:lol:

Last edited:
II-zOoLoGy-II
Some people prefer not to know.

I would think we would need to know to make sure we own it in FM3 so we will get it in FM4 just like the other cars in that group. BTW thanks for posting that. 👍

In particular I am interested in electric cars. Volt is full electric for 35 miles or so then it kicks into hybrid mode. I saw a Volt in person in orlando, fl a few weeks ago but they wouldn't let us even get in it let alone drive it :ouch:

I would say that car list is somewhat misleading because the chances are there will be very few people who will be able to own all 500+ cars including DLCs, unicorns and preorders. The only way to have all 5 preorder exclusives is to buy 5 copies of the game and the only way to have the unicorns is to buy them in the auction house or to win them, both of which are extremely difficult to do.
I see T10 are trying to milk the numbers for everything they're worth and 'enticing' people to buy the LCE or at least XBL DLC on day one of release. They know very well that most Forza and car lovers won't be able to resist seeing their friends having an Agera, Veyron SS, RT12 R etc in their collection while they are left behind and so charge another £20 for the LCE.
I know it's all 'business' and 'making money' but I don't like the way they are going about it, especially these 5 preorder exclusives. Does that mean if you only buy one copy of the game (which I take most people will do) that you will never gain access to the other 4??

I would say that car list is somewhat misleading because the chances are there will be very few people who will be able to own all 500+ cars including DLCs, unicorns and preorders. The only way to have all 5 preorder exclusives is to buy 5 copies of the game and the only way to have the unicorns is to buy them in the auction house or to win them, both of which are extremely difficult to do.
I see T10 are trying to milk the numbers for everything they're worth and 'enticing' people to buy the LCE or at least XBL DLC on day one of release. They know very well that most Forza and car lovers won't be able to resist seeing their friends having an Agera, Veyron SS, RT12 R etc in their collection while they are left behind and so charge another £20 for the LCE.
I know it's all 'business' and 'making money' but I don't like the way they are going about it, especially these 5 preorder exclusives. Does that mean if you only buy one copy of the game (which I take most people will do) that you will never gain access to the other 4??

I'm not sure I understand what your saying. The Agera is part of the early ship bonus pack which everyone should get who buys on day one for free. The Veyron SS and RT12 are part of the VIP pack which you need the LCE for but will most likely be available at a later date as they did with FM3.

Getting these 5 cars is the only thing that would require you to buy 5 copies of the game.
2011 John Cooper Works Clubman (Target)
2011 Impreza WRX STi (Amazon)
2011 CR-Z EX (MS Store)
2011 1 Series M Coupe (Best Buy)
2011 Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde (gamestop)

or I'd be willing to bet that people will be selling these cars on eBay although they might go for a few bucks each.

^ Unless they can be purchased on XBL for a fee. But we've also got all the unicorns, too. I just think it would have been so much more 'honest' if you like from T10 to make these extra 25 cars available to EVERYONE in a standard version of the game, including the 5 preorder exclusives which is just BS imo.
As it is, those who can't afford the LCE will have to settle for 25 cars less which is just wrong imo because they will not be able to experience everything the game has to offer. Luckily, I can afford the LCE but there are others who can't.

Back