Official GT4 Prologue SCEJ Page UP!!!

• Thread starter HondaKid86
  • 29 comments
ooo cita di aria (?) one of the prologue tracks by looks of it :)

Still I'll waiting for the proper GT4, tbh I'd be happy if GT4 looks just as good as GTC.

The Prolougee tracks are Citta D'Aria, New York, Fuji, That other Japanese track and Grand Canyon.

Dammit!! The Japanese get everything!!! First N. America gets shafted with GTC. Now its Prologue. The stupid thing is PD probably sold more GT games in the US than anywhere else! Why do you keep screwing us PD?!?!?!?

Originally posted by Majin SSJ Eric
The stupid thing is PD probably sold more GT games in the US than anywhere else!

US population ~ 270 million
Japan population ~ 127 million
Europe population ~ 500 million

Probably not then.

Originally posted by donbenni
Heh,

dunnno if this has been asked/answered/flamed/alloftheabove but is prologue coming out in europe?

I'm afraid not... PD has already stated that Prologue is coming out in Japan only :irked:

Originally posted by Famine
US population ~ 270 million
Japan population ~ 127 million
Europe population ~ 500 million

Probably not then.

I meant individually dude. America has far more PS2 owners than Europe or Japan, INDIVIDUALLY. Therefore, it is likely that we have more games sold here than either of those places. CHECK IT OUT

And, btw, America is the most important market in the world, whether you like it or not. It is by far the richest country in the world with a STATE (California) that would be the 5th largest economy in the world if it were it's own country.

so if california declared independance (hoho) and became the 5th largest economy, then would America become the 2nd largest economy? ;)

Europe, taken as a whole, makes the USA look like Albania, financially speaking.

Besides, I thought California was bankrupt?

I meant individually dude. America has far more PS2 owners than Europe or Japan, INDIVIDUALLY. Therefore, it is likely that we have more games sold here than either of those places. CHECK IT OUT

And, btw, America is the most important market in the world, whether you like it or not. It is by far the richest country in the world with a STATE (California) that would be the 5th largest economy in the world if it were it's own country.
[/QUOTE

I don't really care.

Just because America is the most powerful country on Earth doesn't mean it should get GT4 Prologue. There are more interested players of GT in Japan and since the developers live in Japan, that's where Prolouge gets released.

California is not "bankrupt". We are in debt.

Luxembourg is the richest country.

Europe, taken as a whole, makes the USA look like Albania, financially speaking.

Albania - GDP per capita: $4,500

Unied states-GDP per capita: $37,600

big difference

Wanna know why America won't get GT Prologue?

Because stupid Americans wouldn't understand half of the cars in the game.

Everyone would ***** about it not having Ferraris and Porsches, and about how the PD team shouldn't have spent time modeling the Beat when they could've been working jobs as roadside florists to raise the money necessary to put Lamborghini in the game.

Originally posted by askia47
Albania - GDP per capita: $4,500

Unied states-GDP per capita: $37,600

big difference

Yep - and nicely making my point for me.

The state government of CA spends more money than it recoups in taxes. That has nothing to do with it's GDP. Furthermore, since when was Europe classified as a single nation? There are 43 independant nations in Europe, each with it's own government. You cannot compare 43 countries to 1. Even so, the entire European market hardly makes America look like Albania. Much of the European economic success is attributable to exports. Where???? You got it!!! The good ole USA!

I wasn't talking about the various countries that made up Europe - I was talking about "The European Union", a number of countries which share a currency unit (the Euro), plus the UK (which doesn't want the Euro, because it looks like chocolate money).

The USA is effectively 50 independant countries, each with their own laws, governed by a single Federal body.

I didn't mention Gross Domestic Product either.

I wasn't talking about the various countries that made up Europe - I was talking about "The European Union", a number of countries which share a currency unit (the Euro), plus the UK (which doesn't want the Euro, because it looks like chocolate money).

The USA is effectively 50 independant countries, each with their own laws, governed by a single Federal body.

I didn't mention Gross Domestic Product either.

That is not true. Economically, the US is but one nation. Each of our states is economically controlled by our Federal government. The national treasury sets the value of our currency, which each state must honor (each state does not have it's own currency). Furthermore, no state may independently trade with another nation. In fact, the constitution expressly forbids any state from dealing in any foreign affairs independently. So, no, the US is not effectively 50 countries in 1.

And you said that CA was bankrupt. The state government may be in debt, but the state economy there is actually quite robust. There is a large amount of trade and business interest in CA measured by GDP. That was what I was referring to, refuting your assertion that the state was insolvent.

Lastly, to bring this around to the original argument at hand, as far as Sony is concerned, N. America is indeed it's most profitable region (exporting far more goods here than to any other market in the world). For example, PS2 sales, which dwarf Europe (Sony has shipped more than 27 million to N. America compared to 19 million in Europe) and GT sales, where SCEA has sold 40% of it's GT games worldwide (12 million out of 30 million units sold).

I'd say that the US is an important market for Sony indeed.

Europe technically is a nation now, sharing a currency, and plans of US of Europe are in talk. However i don't like it, because it's gonna be sort of like living in america, and who the hell wants to do that out of choice? (UK)

I don't know what point i'm making, but it's there somewhere..

The GDP of New york is more than Brazil, but...
the GDP of Paris is more than Australia, which is more than Brazil.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

Latest Posts

Back