Official GTP Weekly Race Series. Register now! -

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 416 comments
Hi there.

I've just got my 100% last week. Now I'm looking for new challenges. I'm not a great driver, but hoping this division idea will give me a chance to meet some drivers on my level. ;)
So I would like to register, and hope I can partecipate next week. BTW I've just finished the qual-lap at Midfield and will PM my time to bombexus.

Good luck getting a reply from anyone, I sent my time last week and not a thing.

I'd love to register and take part in this. Please send me the info for this week (or next if this week is already in effect) when you can. How do I know what class I"ll participate in? I'm guessing one of the bottom two, I'm decent enough, but definitely no pro.

Hey boostcreep. The first thing you need to do is complete the registration race. That can be found in the first post of this thread.

Them PM me your time and then you can participate in the weekly races.

Originally posted by boombexus
The car: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII GSR Arcade mode car only.

The track: Midfield

All you have to do is run your EVO in Arcade mode "Free Run" and using the "Racing" option (not DRIFT), record and send me your fastest 1 lap time.

Send me your time via PM. Do not post your times here in this thread.

Standard On-line Racing Rules apply:

You must drive with the intention of running a clean race as we are working on the honor system. Sharkport/Xport is not a requirement to run in the weekly race series.

1. You must have 2 tires on the track at all times.
2. The rumble strips are considered part of the track.
3. No wall riding or touching.
4. No cutting the grass or short cutting.
5. No hybrids
6. No cheating of any kind. :mad:

Make sure and save the races that you participate in to your memory card. If there are any time discrepancies, you will be asked to provide further information.
But let's keep it clean and honest and have some fun! :)

I think he said it best.

Good luck.

I..also sent one to you, and the message tracknig says you read it...but still, i want to make sure you got it and all.

~`(_Nate_)`~

You know... I'm not actually registered here yet. I feel like I ought to, bearing in mind I represented the board at the last 9Boards challenge!

I'll get round to the registration race ASAP, but I'm happy for you to slot me in wherever to start with.

eek! oliver wants me to join up. I can post screenies or vids but wouldnt mind joining in. besides i dont cheat anyhow.... my midfeild record is 40 secs in my fiat, any1 beat it? ;)

hehe

Originally posted by ving
eek! oliver wants me to join up. I can post screenies or vids but wouldnt mind joining in. besides i dont cheat anyhow.... my midfeild record is 40 secs in my fiat, any1 beat it? ;)

hehe

Originally posted by ving

hehe

assuming this means you used a hybrid, take a crack at 29.4 in my beetle cup car ;)

i what to enter in the weekly race series. i have been tuning my skills for a few months now . and would like to see how it stacks up.

Run that registration race and send the time to boombexus via a Private Message here. He'll PM you back with how your time stacks up and what division you're in.

Back