Official GTP Weekly Race Series. Register now! -

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 416 comments
It's not the first race. It's the 51st race.

If you look in this forum, there are threads titled "Weekly Race #", where the race is described. This week's is either a Toyota Altezza RS200 or BMW 328ci, tuned so that PWR does not drop below 2.600 on the stats screen, around Trial Mountain reverse.

Old races are archived in the Weekly Races Archive.

Weekly Race #51

What's with the purple text? :rolleyes:

5 laps down in the Evolution ******** where do I stand with this? I feel ready to slaughter you all in the 787B now.

If anyone needs Driving Tips or Advice, feel free to ask

The Real Deal!
Herman.

It's not purple. This is.

To answer your first part first, indigo is perceived much more easily by the eye than any other colour - when placed on a light or white background (such as this site). Green is certainly not in the picture.

It's clearly stated in the first post that you should not post your lap times in this thread, but instead PM them to boombexus, who will then assign you to a divison (1, 2 or 3) based on this time.

Good luck with slaughtering Max E, Mr. P and Oliver DePlace. I think you'll need it.

Originally posted by Famine
It's not purple. This is.

To answer your first part first, indigo is perceived much more easily by the eye than any other colour - when placed on a light or white background (such as this site). Green is certainly not in the picture.

It's clearly stated in the first post that you should not post your lap times in this thread, but instead PM them to boombexus, who will then assign you to a divison (1, 2 or 3) based on this time.

Good luck with slaughtering Max E, Mr. P and Oliver DePlace. I think you'll need it.

Feminine! I already sent my time to Boombexus, posting my time in here was an oversight on my part.

I look forward to the challenges.

The Real Deal
Herman.

That's "Famine" - one e, one i, one n and an a.

Originally posted by GT3mich
Remove that time from this thread NOW!:rolleyes: :mad:

You need to calm down friend.

Is this the welcome party?
I may change my mind now as you people come across as a bit hostile and very angry, I made a mistake or two, am I doomed for eternal damnation?

The Real Deal
Herman.

Originally posted by Herman

If anyone needs ->Driving Tips or Advice<-, feel free to ask

The Real Deal!
Herman.
You come out of nowhere and post this crap And a time in the qualifing thread. That is why some of us seem less than friendly.
You're posting like noob. Stop it. Welcome to GTPlanet. Good luck.

I never intended to offend, I am very capable with driving games and merely offered some assistance if at all required.

Obviously not, my apologies.
Thank you for the eventual welcome

The Real Deal
Herman.

Welcome to the weekly race series Herman. :cheers:

Just so you know, alot of us are "capable" at racing games, and I always thought it best to be modest about ones skill. But you came in here seeming like a big-shot... just wanted to let you know. Hopefully you do as good as you say you can! :P

I never intended to offend, I am very capable with driving games and merely offered some assistance if at all required.

Obviously not, my apologies.
Thank you for the eventual welcome

The Real Deal
Herman.

where do these crackheads come from anyway? is 1313 mockingbird lane in cracktown?

You need to calm down friend.

Is this the welcome party?
I may change my mind now as you people come across as a bit hostile and very angry, I made a mistake or two, am I doomed for eternal damnation?

The Real Deal
Herman.

I don't think anyone's angry, Hermione. Just cut down on the trash talk (offering your assistance to lesser mortals, saying you're going to slaughter everyone - that kind of thing) when no-one knows who you are. Presumption and arrogance aren't particularly welcome here.

But you seem to be a reasonably intelligent person - I'm sure you'll catch the mood of the place soon enough, Hammerman.

:D

Cool i want in. Im new to this site and just stumbled across the weekly race series. So i just race an EVOII GSR on Midfield in arcade and pm my best lap to boombexus and im in right?

Yes mate thats right - fastest lap (sticking by the rules) AND send a pm to Boombexus and you are in

Have you checked this weeks race ??? Its quite a special one !

Welcome to the weekly and to GTPlanet !!

scroll to the top of this screen and click on weekly race series, then you'll find a list of weekly races from 0-52 and the race thread along with a results thread also

This week we are week 52, its quite a feat to get a year out of a race series like this, so as you can see there are a few dedicated racers here.

Anyway click week 52 and then you are on - I wont spoil it for you by telling you what car and track it is.

Make sure you get the qualifier done and get your best time to Boom, then you can run this week and submit a time !

Good luck mate ! 👍

Originally posted by Feminine

But you seem to be a reasonably intelligent person - I'm sure you'll catch the mood of the place soon enough, Hammerman.

:D

LMAO :lol: I like that, very good return.

I never intended to come across as arrogant, I only wanted to be seen as confident, Lets Race Gents.

The Real Deal
Herman.

You all have nice little pics by ur names. How do I do that?

I see you've found quite a nice avatar !!!

pretty much everything you need you can find by using the search function and just by browsing through the different areas of GTP. If there are any unanswered questions you have then just ask, enjoy.

Herman: div. 1
DQuaN: div 3
Nitro_2003: div 3

All added to the list of registered drivers.

Good luck guys.

Edit:
sonic_gt added.

Back