Official GTPC Team Challenge: Phantom D vs Team Empereor- Scores Posted

• Thread starter Swift
  • 167 comments
I've only got one video here guys. You all need to get them in now! I mean now. I know I sound mean. But this is what brough down the challenges in GT3, people ignoring deadlines(intentionally or through technical difficulties) and then the challenge just disappears.

I will not have this happen on the GT4 forum with so many people willing to participate.

So, get them in guys. Let's have a good start to the GPC's

SUCCEEDED!!!!!I'VE MADE IT!!, Check your PM Swift

And eh.....tougeman, I've PM'ed you, but I'll say it here, this is my first and my last vid. as well for this team: you haven't been active for I don't know how long, and I won't have a cap card for like a year, so I quit, sorry mate:indiff:

Ah cmon people...yesterday (the due date) was my birthday, I was hoping to judge some videos on that special day.

I guess its back to Halo 2 for a few more days,

</Vin>

vinsion
Ah cmon people...yesterday (the due date) was my birthday, I was hoping to judge some videos on that special day.

I guess its back to Halo 2 for a few more days,

</Vin>

Come on tougeman, get that vid., I know NK4E will (I hope), but come on m8, do something, otherwise it's 2 against one isn't it? Swift, is that a solution?

G-T-4-Fan
Come on tougeman, get that vid., I know NK4E will (I hope), but come on m8, do something, otherwise it's 2 against one isn't it? Swift, is that a solution?

Yes because the scores will be averages.

I'll give Touge until tonight since I've gotten vids from everyone else.

-.-" New rule after this once do date is over its over. Unless you computer exploded, virus, some one died, or final exams for collage/high school. Thats all.
-TD

This is what killed gtpc's back in GT3...people need to start getting on the ball..we do these competitions for you but when you don't hold up your end of the bargain how does that help?. 👎

Exactly Ryen! Thats what I said. A due date is a due date no mater what. I take it back no excusses Period and thats that! After this no excusses.
-TD

Droptop_Chick
To the touge...? :odd:

That sucks GT4Fan, better luck next time with your team endeavors...

HAHA the team sucks anyway, this one at least offcourse, nobody else left in my team:lol:

Tougeman hasn't been on AIM either, so I guess he's just not interested in internet now, not behind the computer, or just affraid of getting flamed by us now. Damn good reason to:lol: No if he sees this, there's no reason for me to be angry so just let hear of you tougeman, no worrys

ToyotaDrifter
HUH? B/C NightKids4Ever said he messed up on stuff. Hope he re did it like I told him too LOL
-TD

Ah no mate, never mind, just joking myself. Hope it will be a close competition, that's all;)👍

nightkids4ever
I crashed a few times

Everyone has a few faults in it, I offcourse came close to some walls too, and I only remember me thinking while drifting: "well I think I didn't touch the wall there" but now I can't see the difference between hitting or not hitting the wall, I'm going to look again in a rear view of the replay: I still have the replay, I hope I'll confirm for myself that I didn't hit that wall.

Back