Official GTPC Team Challenge: Phantom D vs Team Empereor- Scores Posted

• Thread starter Swift
  • 167 comments
ToyotaDrifter
Awsome man. Cant wait to see the scores. Whos the last one that hasn't sent scores.
-TD

Just waiting on one more. If I don't get it by the deadline, I'll post up the scores with my input.

Ow man, I'm getting bored in here, post up those results man:indiff: I have kept checking this thread out of excitement the whole day, and the last post is from like 14 hours ago:crazy:!! Let us know something.......

yep apparently he's REALLYY busy these times, kinda sucks for him, I can get NO way to contact him on AIM before the message from his automessage system replies: "gotta get the bills paid" :banghead: Well.....I'm sure he's really busy now.......

Relax guys. I'll get them up when I get the scores from the last judge. He promised to have them later tonight.

ToyotaDrifter
AHAHAH vin your funny lolz. Just wait man.. LOL go drift or something.
-TD

As a matter of fact...I did go drift, but not GT4...rather a 88 Civic (my friend and I), yeah it was ass-dragging, but being 17 and all, it's hard to get close to real drifting especially when you have little to no control over the type of car you drive--but it was still crazy fun.

The love of 90°,

</Vin>

Just woke up to check this out, well, Swift said that it was promised to be tonight or something like that, well I'm more paient now with that thought

Here's the thing. the judges are in different time zones. So evening for one was late night for me. I've got all the scores and I'll put them together at work as soon as I get a chance.

Man, you guys are a trip. It's like you have money riding on this or something. :dopey: But I can see where you're coming from.

Swift
Here's the thing. the judges are in different time zones. So evening for one was late night for me. I've got all the scores and I'll put them together at work as soon as I get a chance.

Man, you guys are a trip. It's like you have money riding on this or something. :dopey: But I can see where you're coming from.

OW MAN, JUST GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL!!!!:D:D The final words I liked to hear have finally been posted: "all results in"👍

Haha Swift, I'm just sooooo curious about how I did against PDR, first challenge is just.........awsome:D But hey, I'm just being excited, don't rush on it Swift, take your time, I'll survive:cool::sly:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beaten Phantom Drifters:tup:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wow, high scores again.....
I think they were more accurate on this competition, but they still feel a tad high - at least compared to how I'd judge them.

good effort on all parts. I think the correct winner was crowned - nothing against PD. In terms or the drifts presented everyone looked quite equal, the style of the impreza felt a litle inconsistent - it began drifting straights, and then quit half way through. GT4Fan's lap just felt like it had more energy. It sucked me in a little bit more and i got more enjoyment from watching it.

a question for the drivers and judges involved though:
what was with the AIDS? every single one of you had them on
and did you judges pick up on this? it would have sucked the control scores down much lower in my books. It looks like most judges returned 7's or 8' in that department..... that seems super high to me for entries using aids......

i'm not meaning to rant or complain, i'm confused and curious to hear how others viewed this

Well TS, I guess it might be different with 4WD and aids then it is with FR and aids, it wasn't my intention to keep some on, but couldn't it be the VCD? I have that one on, and that might be the aid your talking about, it's no coinsidence that everyone had their aids on, it can't be, at least for the TC and the steering helps, but it IS common to use VCD?💡

And TS, thanks again, especially for honestly saying your comment from what you actually FELT :lol: It's a real compliment, but now I've thanked you enough TS; my final thanks:lol::cool:

MdnIte
Gah! Forgot to judge style >.< Knew I shouldn't of have done it 1 am in the morning!

Good point. Yep, that's why I couldn't use your scores bud. I've been so busy that I didn't notice it until I was compiling them this morning. I'll be more careful in the future.

Back