Official GTPlanet* Fantasy Euro 2012

• Thread starter Matty
  • 816 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because i picked england..ive dropped from 3rd to 9th!!! 199 points behind!!:banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬

Just clinging onto 10th myself for the very same reason. What was I thinking... :indiff: Last time I let loyalty get in they way of solid points (fnar, fnar)!

I've gone for Spain and Germany in the semis. Germany was a given, but I think Portugal might run Spain close. It's all down to how well they contain Ronaldo.

Spain and germany for me as well..and i picked germany to win the tournament..

Well I have to say thank you to everyone who messed up. I am very greatful. :P

johnboy1112
Shame on you England doubters more shame on us England wishers.:yuck:

I picked England too. :lol: I had faith. And I paid the price for being a believer.

mattythedog
Yep. Shame on those who didn't...:P

Don't get me wrong I really really wanted them to win! But to win this fantasy football thing you have to think reality.

Gik69
Don't get me wrong I really really wanted them to win! But to win this fantasy football thing you have to think reality.

If you believe something will happen, it will happen. :sly: Sometimes anyway...:lol:

Only chance I have of doing remotely well is by picking the opposite of everyone else, so Portugal and France it is for me :sly:

If you believe something will happen, it will happen. :sly: Sometimes anyway...:lol:
Jeremy Clarkson. South America special when he drove down a gully in his Range Rover (Coincidently British) and got stuck. I see Gik has premo now.

Ross
Jeremy Clarkson. South America special when he drove down a gully in his Range Rover (Coincidently British) and got stuck. I see Gik has premo now.

Yep a gift from yoda

Germany I think if they keep their form will walk it.

Last edited:
Ross

You're good! 👍

I really wanted to win this..but im just going to try and finish as high as possible now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back