Official GTPlanet* Fantasy Euro 2012

• Thread starter Matty
  • 816 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The names I lost are: NINE_HUNDRED, DQuaN, johnboy1112, Carbonox, mattythedog, axletramp, hiatch40, FordMKIVJ5, MildAshers, Soloracer3, Emptyone and ohsawa-joe.

New pick sheet up. Old one wasn't working properly.

Last edited:
Matty
The names I lost are: NINE_HUNDRED, DQuaN, johnboy1112, Carbonox, mattythedog, axletramp, hiatch40, FordMKIVJ5, MildAshers, Soloracer3, Emptyone and ohsawa-joe.

Well as you may have guessed, I did pick Russia, as they seemed likely winners.

Okay thanks.

Russia = 184
Czech = 139

euro1.png
euro.png

Tables up, names who I didn't know who they picked I chose Russia for.

EDIT: I have also figured out a new method to prevent my picks disappearing again, so this should be a once off.

Last edited:
Yeah, I chose Russia too. :)

Do I need to pick again for the current ones then? Or has that remembered me? :confused:

You will have to pick again because there are different teams playing everyday 👍

Seen that already :lol:

I can tell you that your not the only person who has done that :)

I confirm I did pick Russia too. Can't believe it lost me. :rolleyes: :P Edit: I see you're conveniently at the top. ;)
Edit 2: picks are in.

You will have to pick again because there are different teams playing everyday 👍

No I mean I picked for the current games yesterday but you said you've changed the pick form, so do I need to pick again?

Well I think the fault is with me. I think I accidentally deleted the record of picks when I change the question on the OP. And by that point I had no second picks on the leader board. Luckily enough it somehow kept most of them. I have a new system of doing the picks now so that there kept on two separate files.

Also don't forget to put today's picks in 👍

EDIT: Yes marunda you will have to put picks in again. 👍

EDIT2: Only reason I'm at the top is because I tested the pick form before I posted it two days ago and it had me as the first name on it 👍

New pick sheet up. Old one wasn't working properly.

Bit of a bummer Matty:grumpy: If you check the V8 thread theres a pre match post saying i picked Poland and Russia the same as Nel theres my proof sir.:sly:

Didn't need proof as I went ahead and just put everybody who's picks I lost down as Russia 👍

Anyway, here's a new version of the Scoring System which should be easier to understand then the old one.

So iv had a good start..its nice to be joint top..albeit with 12 others!:lol:

Anyway, like a many others, ive picked holland and germany..really looking forward to it later..should be good :)

Might have missed why but these things usually give the option of selecting a draw? Would have mixed the scoring up a bit.:dopey:

Might have missed why but these things usually give the option of selecting a draw? Would have mixed the scoring up a bit.:dopey:

Usually it's more or less impossible to have both teams score the exact amount of points in a game on that system. :dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back