United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
Katiegan
KatieB53
131011e131dae94cdcd2516a2cfad5817d9e873b_128.png
dLMPS5b.png

Official GTPlanet GTA V Crew
Rockstar Social Club Crew Page

Tired of being blown to shreds by 12 year-olds armed with sticky bombs and Oppressors? Still feeling lonely in the large expanse of San Andreas, despite the expensive company of Los Santos' finest ladies of the night? Wishing you could cause havoc with the cops with some fellow GTPlanet members? Well, kick the hooker out of your passenger seat and join the official GTPlanet GTA V crew!

Rules
Despite the vast majority of us being trust worthy members, there still needs to be a few ground rules put into place for those who find the excitement of obliterating an opponent with a Minigun that tad too much and go over the edge.

• Respect fellow crew members and members of allied crews (see list at the bottom). You're all in this crew for a reason - to be able to kick back on the city or country streets with players you can trust. Having a little 1v1 deathmatch with someone who's happy to do the same is fine, but do not kill, grief, or abuse a fellow GTP crew member, or member of an approved allied crew. Killing a crew member for their bounty without their permission is also not allowed, whether you were meaning to give the money back to them or not. You will face consequences and repeat offenders will be kicked out. Accidental killings (i.e. pretending you're a stunt man in a Luxor filled with GTP crew members and promptly flying nose-first into a mountain) will only result in a few ugly scars and a damaged ego. If you ever encounter a crew member breaking the rules, please report them to me via PM with the details. Please try to refrain from making a scene in the thread.
  • You must be an active GTPlanet member in order to join. This is so we can prevent those grieving bombers we're trying to avoid from simply signing up on the site purely to join this crew and cause a riot. You must be an active contributor the site (date of joining doesn't matter), preferably by having at least 10 posts in other threads as well as ones in the GTA section. Don't worry, you don't have to be an avid Gran Turismo fan, there's plenty of active members here who haven't touched a copy of GT6, let alone GTS. Exceptions may be allowed to friends of already active crew members, although if your buddy starts disrespecting the rules and annoying other members, that's on you.
  • You must sign up in this thread to be sent an invite to the crew. Simply sending an invite request on the Social Club won't work. We need to know who you are, that you're active (as mentioned above), and that you can compose a full sentence without breaking the AUP. Sending a PM to myself or any other crew member won't get you in either - you must post your request to join in this thread, and this thread only, in order to be sent an invite. Not even bribing me with Ken Block memorabilia will work (okay, maybe that will... but that doesn't mean you should do it). Also, in order for me to know you've actually read these rules, add the :gtplanet: emoticon to your application.
  • You must be aged 13 years or older to join. You can't join the website without being 13 anyway, but if you've slipped through customs undetected then you can't join us. You've obviously already been allowed to play a game you shouldn't really play until you're 17/18, so don't push your luck.
  • Enjoy yourself. Don't be a party pooper. This is Grand Theft Auto, you've got to let your hair down at some point. Standing in the corner of somebody's apartment flipping the bird with a scowl on your face while everyone else is drinking whiskey and wine is frowned upon around these parts.

Sign-Up Form
So you've found us, you've read the rules, and you're ready to join in on the action. Simply fill in the form below, post it in this thread, and then wait for us to decide if we like you or not.

Social Club Username:
PlayStation Network ID/Xbox Live Gamertag/PC Name:
Location and/or time zone:
(location optional)
Console(s): (PS3/4, X360/One, or PC)

Allied Crews
Below are any crews that are approved allies of GTPL. You must treat members of allied crews as you would with fellow members.

e4cf358bd090df450c04379261cc0154db20ad41_128.png

Credit: @TheKitten for creating the crew and @Jahgee1124 and @gtuned for the emblems.

21st December 2014 - christopheke - The first and so far only one to be exiled from the GTPL crew. Mysterious fella with seemingly no GTP account, but that doesn't mean continous griefing is okay.

Last edited:
Sweet, when is the party happening? I'm at work in 3 hours, I'll be there for around 4 hours. So is it after 7 hours from now? :P

I don't have any uni tomorrow, so I could play for an hour or two.

Played Online a little with a friend and it's fun as hell, can't wait to play with decent people instead of random idiots.

Hi im a new member to this awesome crew though I havent got to play an session with you guys just yet. Im currently lvl 15 :D yay....

A friend of me is looking for a crew and we're all tied up with the full amount of crewmembers.. any chance of removing one inactive player? :sly: let him in :))))

Hi im a new member to this awesome crew though I havent got to play an session with you guys just yet. Im currently lvl 15 :D yay....

A friend of me is looking for a crew and we're all tied up with the full amount of crewmembers.. any chance of removing one inactive player? :sly: let him in :))))

Welcome

:cheers:

I hope to take part in more crew stuff soon. Past few days I kept getting PSN errors that would sign me out, meaning I have only played a few hours Online so far. Changed some cables around and just testing my PS3 and so far it's staying connected.

I hate playing this game with randoms. I just played a race and some guy with his Veyron look alike kept trying to ram me off the road. Which is why I'll stick to playing only with the GTP crew.

This is a great crew we've got going here, keep up the good work Kitten. 👍

I hate playing this game with randoms. I just played a race and some guy with his Veyron look alike kept trying to ram me off the road. Which is why I'll stick to playing only with the GTP crew.

Your so generous :), Thank you. I try my best.

Trying to race without getting rammed off the road in GTAV just won't happen :lol: I learned that yesterday.

Back