Official GTPlanet GTA V Crew | Covering the World of Grand Theft Auto

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 3,457 comments
I noticed the empty spot, i've asked for an invite, now, for the love of baby jesus, let me back in!

Edit:I got an invite, I have reclaimed my position, thanks! Very Quick.

Last edited:
Dean J
Looks like you're "in". ;)

We're on 299 members, currently, and no pending requests. 👍

I'd like to request to join please. Can I just go and throw a request on the "s club" straight away? Thanks.

Ok thanks, will look forward forward to joining when there is a space.

Last edited:
I'm already in ( I think ) but my Online doesn't work.
The blue thing at the bottom right of the logo doesn't look good.

Is it just me that gets a random mess of order when I try to view the top 10 in the crew for anything? I can view my position properly but when I try to use prev/next or click 'to top' I get this:

gooq.jpg

I had to uninstall and reinstall my game data, but hopefully tonight I'll be able to get online with you guys. Fingers crossed!

Is the crew still open for joining? Just started GTAO and would be glad to play with the folks around here. :D

Everybody's very welcome to send requests, but please if you do, remember to post your SC-username, to make it a bit easier for the admins to see who's really from GTP and who's not. :)👍

Everybody's very welcome to send requests, but please if you do, remember to post your SC-username, to make it a bit easier for the admins to see who's really from GTP and who's not. :)👍

This.

Ive kicked about 18 People who i didn't even know. Even without there Linked Accounts. Im sorry whoever i kicked. But most of you guys i don't even know, Or heard of on GTPlanet. Please tell us what your SocialClub Username..

18 Spots Open

Last edited:
Is it just me that gets a random mess of order when I try to view the top 10 in the crew for anything? I can view my position properly but when I try to use prev/next or click 'to top' I get this:

gooq.jpg

It was, but I just checked now, and everything displays fine.

Also, people have shot 24 at golf :bowdown:.

I struggle big time at shots with the PW or SW. I am much better at the 150m shots than 50m.

Regarding the color issue. The Color Wheel is Poop..... Its very bad. Ill try my best to Tone it Down, So it wont blind us.

gooq.jpg

No I get the same thing.

I think the socialclub online still has updating and other issues.

On my profile and in game I'm Lv.12 with almost 15 hours time.
But on the Crew page it says I haven't even played the game at all.:boggled::dunce:

No I get the same thing.

I think the socialclub online still has updating and other issues.

On my profile and in game I'm Lv.12 with almost 15 hours time.
But on the Crew page it says I haven't even played the game at all.:boggled::dunce:

Mine says the same. It's probably just a glitch or something... Well, hopefully. :scared:

I posted this in the ONLINE THREAD, makes more sense here.

I'm gonna be on tonight/evening if anyone's on, throw me an invite. I'm into the survivals and racing, no team deathmatch (unless against another team/crew). I'm down for missions and whatever else too. I don't use my mic but I have one if it's needed.

Check my profile, I'm level 26 but can pull my weight and then some.

Back